Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

I am looking for pictures of a 2nd generation explorer (preferably a Sport edition) in white with black wheels.
I am considering black wheels for my 2001 explorer sport and wanted to see how they looked with a white vehicle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Might have posted these before somewhere else.

Picture015.jpg

DSCN2821.jpg

Now debating on these.

Attachments

• TSW Trackstar Black Wheel 16x7.JPG
    TSW Trackstar Black Wheel 16x7.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,558

twist.

Holy Crap! sorry for the size of the pictures don't know what went wrong.:(

so i have cragar v5 rims on my blacked out explorer...but i was wondering if i can fit the kmc rockstar xd 18x9 on my explorer?
thanks for the help!

Kickass truck, Rob! :thumbsup:

Here's mine:

reg2.jpg

what wheels are those? and how did you get the stock lug nut cover on??

i wanna get summit racings SUM-84-5865 - Summit Racing® 84 Black D Series Wheels

will the stock cap fit ??

Choey, it depends on the bolt pattern and offset/ backspacing the Rockstar rims have.

Here's my Sport Trac with Cragar Soft 8's and 33x12.50x15 DuraTrac's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my rims on old ranger but are now on my explorer and they where custom done for me..
Picture054.jpg

X

I'm really starting to like those Crager soft rims! they look really nice in that black sport truck Explorer.

I just did a torsion twist a couple of days ago was done by a friend of mine but it only went up a little more then 1 inch, one of the sides was easy to do but the drivers side was to tight and we did not have any WD-40 handy so we decided to just to lift it 1 inch,my friend also warned me that the ride could be affected if we do any more but i actually felt it a lot better. you guys think if i lift my X maybe another inch will it mess it up???

BTW They need to put a lil Mexican flag in the icons, i feel left out :)

HPIM1311.jpg

Old picture

007.jpg

Back