2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing

Mudboy

Reaction score
City, State
Bellmawr NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 ex
mudinthepines.com

The new schedule has been posted a few momenst ago.
The amount of evolution that has came to this event is cray, I'll let the video speak for itself.

I am also working on adding in FEMALE bikini mudwrestling at the end of the event. I'm trying to get the purse up to the winner gets at least $250 and the rest at least get a few bucks as well. Winner will be decided by the crowd reaction. No shirts allowed bikini tops only

I['d also like to announce that we will be working hand in hand with OK4WD to put in two events at Island Dragway in Great Meadows New Jersey, not too far from the Warren County fairgrounds taht they have a mud bog at annually. There will not only be a hill and hole track, but also a flat track for 1400+ hp mud rails to run on, Monster truck rides, and 1/4 mile dragstrip racing for you tow vehicle or your mud truck. This is in hopes of being able to help save Island Dragway from the economical downward spiral that so many people are facing.
This also opens up the opputunity to make the 2012 season a points series where extra bonus points will be added for the Norh Jersey racing. This will give us a total of 5 points races and thepossibility of turning the Warren County fair Mud bog another points race making it 6 for the year.
:beer

Back