Mice & Rat Problems | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mice & Rat Problems

Die Herman...Die...

P1250097.jpg

Oh my, he's not looking too good is he? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mouse bait - poison cube, green in color can be bought at any hardware store, throw a few of these in the corners and tight areas of your garage and they'll kill them. If you have a dog, cat or kids put them in areas where they can't be touched. Remove any food sources that may have attracted them in the first place into your garage, like bird seed, trash or dog food. Mice will nest near their food sources.

By the way if you have 1 mouse, you probably have 10. These cubes work great, they basically dehydrate them, they die dried up, so there is no stink.

I use them in my covered center console fishing boat for mice squirrels and chipmunks - never have had a problem since I began using them.

His truck stays outside cause he has other vehicles that stay indoors.. In other words he's screwed till the new garage is finished

Drill a hole in the bait and zip tie 'em under the hood I tells ya.

Jeez...Must be my accent :D

Mouse bait - poison cube, green in color can be bought at any hardware store, throw a few of these in the corners and tight areas of your garage and they'll kill them. If you have a dog, cat or kids put them in areas where they can't be touched. Remove any food sources that may have attracted them in the first place into your garage, like bird seed, trash or dog food. Mice will nest near their food sources.

By the way if you have 1 mouse, you probably have 10. These cubes work great, they basically dehydrate them, they die dried up, so there is no stink.

I use them in my covered center console fishing boat for mice squirrels and chipmunks - never have had a problem since I began using them.

As Ben said, truck lives outside for now. However, I'm quite well versed in critter reduction techniques. Been living in the country for a long time and we've got our share of critters...

His truck stays outside cause he has other vehicles that stay indoors.. In other words he's screwed till the new garage is finished

And the new garage arrived in kit form today :D

Got a nice pallet of lumber sitting on the pad covered in plastic. Pallet #2 comes tomorrow.

Watch out for mice in ya lumber mate :D

And the new garage arrived in kit form today :D

Got a nice pallet of lumber sitting on the pad covered in plastic. Pallet #2 comes tomorrow.
Building a garage in this weather?! You are a hardy soul.

I have a few mice that like to come into my unfinished basement. I leave plenty of "food" out for them and they eat to their little hearts content. And the their appetite decreases greatly. :D

Ortho mouse traps work very well for a confirmed kill. They are white plastic devices about $2 each at Home Depot.

I had a mouse problem about 8 years ago. They found their way into the house through the garage. I used a couple of live traps and caught 3 of them. Let them go out in the field. Problem solved, no lives lost.:)

I had a mouse problem about 8 years ago. They found their way into the house through the garage. I used a couple of live traps and caught 3 of them. Let them go out in the field. Problem solved, no lives lost.:)

I'm sorry but I like my mice dead :D You let them go and they will come back.

I'm sorry but I like my mice dead :D You let them go and they will come back.
Mine didn't come back. I believe they were field mice to begin with and since it has been 8 years they won't be coming back for sure.;)

Mine didn't come back. I believe they were field mice to begin with and since it has been 8 years they won't be coming back for sure.;)

Can you say snake :D

I had a mouse problem when I lived in the Maryland mountains.I used the wood snap traps.Bait one with cheese and put it in the engine compartment of the wifes Town Car at night,remove the dead mouse in the morning.Did that for a few days until no more action.

Scratch 1 rodent. He found the wrong side of a trap last night.

Goes up to the Draper's house and releases a dozen mice into his garage and yard.. enjoy :D

Goes up to the Draper's house and releases a dozen mice into his garage and yard.. enjoy :D

Puts out a large Ben trap....:shoot:

I've also put the mouse trap out again tonight to see if any of his buddies want to try it...:dead:

I've also put the mouse trap out again tonight to see if any of his buddies want to try it...:dead:

those wont be his buddies, those will be hermans children! you murdered a father!!!!!! :mad: :nono:

those wont be his buddies, those will be hermans children! you murdered a father!!!!!! :mad: :nono:

Why does this remind me of

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Good mouse=dead mouse.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Puts out a large Ben trap....:shoot:

Wasn't Ben a rat? :D

Back