For Sale - Parting out 91 4x4 Four door Red Ex in SW MO | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 91 4x4 Four door Red Ex in SW MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed. Sent to the crusher...

Due to price increases with shipping fees, no part will be under $15.00 shipping. Add that to whatever part that your asking for, before making the decision to purchase please. The last item I shipped ended up costing me Money to sell with no reimbursement from the buyer.

Very clean red interior -Cloth 60/40 front seats - extremely good headliner (non moon roof)
Body panels in fair condition with some rust in the normal areas. (Rockers, fender lips) Small dent on pass fr dr above handle.
All Glass in perfect condition
Low mile Very good running automatic 4.0L vin X (112k) Will not part this engine out. Comes complete with harness, PCM, etc...
1354e T-case
8.8 31 spline 3.55 open axles
Solid running boards, no rust.
Perfect bumpers
Front grill & headlight assemblies in great shape
Leaf packs are still good & even
Rear hatch in great shape, hinges are perfect.
Clean red interior (hard to find)

Make offers on anything you need. I will get to removing parts when time allows, and give "APROX" shipping fees using the online shipping calculators for Fed-Ex, UPS, and flat rate boxes from USPS. Another form of shipping I can offer is Greyhound if you have one near you. Greyhound is good to ship bumpers, running boards, doors, seats, etc... Engine/transmission/t-case/rear axle/fuel tank will not be shipped, local sale only. Will only ship to the lower 48. If your an elite/past elite with decent amount of time here on the forum, have NO bad transaction posts, Postal Money Order will be accepted for payment. All parts are used, and sold "as is" and may or may not, have cosmetic/structural/mechanical defects.This is a 21 yr old vehicle, certain things are to be expected.

*SOLD*
Hubs - Spindles- Front calipers - Cargo carpet - Cargo shade - rear dr arm rests- door mirrors - knee panel - filler neck - TTB Beams - U-bolt/shock mounts--front coils--skid plates--headliner--front axles--rear drive shaft--radiator--stereo

91exfrontend.jpg

91exrearhatch.jpg

91expassfrontend.jpg

91exdrsidefront.jpg

91excluster.jpg

91exheadlinerrearshot.jpg

91exfrontbenchseat.jpg

91exrearseats.jpg

91exdoorsticker.jpg

91ex4Lengine.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

free bump

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Greg do you still have the cargo cover rod thingy? that covers the cargo by pulling the cover rapped around the rod.that covers the cargo??

Know what I mean??? Is it tan???

I knew it was red!:) Just messing with you. I'd like to have one I think? So yeah if you find one some day.Think about me!!:D Don't care about color except green.

I am looking for:
Both brake drums (no cracks or missing chips)
Used shoes from drivers side drum brake
passenger side taillight

Thanks
Blacklake

I am looking for:
Both brake drums (no cracks or missing chips)
Used shoes from drivers side drum brake
passenger side taillight

Thanks
Blacklake

Sorry, brake drums & used shoes or pads can't be sold.

Tail lights are a set. If you want them both, just let me know.

is the fuel pump resonator still on the rig? and plastic motor cover?

is the fuel pump resonator still on the rig? and plastic motor cover?

Sorry, I don't know what a fuel pump resonator is. All I know is the fuel pump-sender-strainer-float. All that is there still.

Plastic motor cover is for sale along with the engine. So just for any others wanting engine parts...in the 1st post it say's the engine is not for part out, it is selling complete. ;)

free bump.

+rep for gman, he's great to deal with - great shipping, great seller.

5 stars!

:)

Bump again. gman is awesome to do business with. I've never seen first gen Explorer parts so clean!

Transfer case shift motor and the computer in the wheel well shipped to 80439

Ah, rear driver side wheel well, 4x4 shift computer. it is under the interior trim panel

:D

laying in the front seat greg :thumbsup:

Free bump and posted over at TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back