• Register Today It's free!

FINISHED Safari Rack

Axial32

Reaction score
City, State
Zeeland, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 2dr. V8 Sport
The custom roof rack my brother made is finally done.. powdercoated and everything. Tell me what you think.

qn9snk.jpg
21e0mlx.jpg
2cwtuuq.jpg
2n0slty.jpg
bdwcon.jpg
qq5tw2.jpg
vgk001.jpg
2ch57xf.jpg
ivzd4o.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Excellent! Hands down, that's a great looking roof rack! Looks perfect!

....Excellent...:biggthump

...and you did an awesome job of including pictures of everything...When you get the lights hooked up I would be curious to see how you run them in...:popcorn:

thanx everybody....and V8powerbaby... if you want my brother to build you one... i'm sure he would... but he will have to charge you...i'm sure it will be pretty reasonable.. just let me know... and yea...we can go from there

that looks really good

looks bad ass tyler keep up good work

that looks awsome! i want one just like that!

id like one to but maybe with out the tire holder

Pretty nice.

Outstanding. :eek:

Very nice! Is there a way of locking your spare on?

Nope, i could always use a bike lock or something...

holy S that is a sweet roof rack. how big of a tire can you fit on that thing? i use a cable and padlock whenever i got my tire or hi lift jack on the roof.i think it would be perfect if the body of the lights were black too.

This is actually an old picture, I bedlined the light buckets, measuring looks like it'll clear a 37, I've had a 35 up there and it was fine.

how much??

HAHAHAH..Sorry not for Sale... It only cost me 35 bucks to make. Used run of the mill hardware store black pipe.. bent it up.. welded it together, and then highschool machine shop to make the mounts.

That looks really good. Def like it. Been debating on upgrading mine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back