Parting Out 96 V8 Limited :( | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 96 V8 Limited :(

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am now forced to part out this rather beautiful 96 Limited V8...

220220121775.jpg

220220121774.jpg

220220121778.jpg

220220121776.jpg

220220121781.jpg

220220121779.jpg

220220121780.jpg

220220121782.jpg

166k kms, has full service history!!

Everything works on it, including the JBL stereo and 6 disc CD changer!

The leather is NOT heated, but is electric.

Si

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Probably could.. I have it advertised... but, as usual, it's people wanting everything for nothing..

Si

sigh and it is Canada too. :(

$8 :D good luck selling it whole. What's wrong with it?

The rocker panels have rotted out a bit, it needs a bumper and a grille... as far as I know, that is all... I've driven it, it is really nice... I want to keep it hidden somewhere, till I can get my Explorer over from the UK and then make it the only RHD V8 Explorer in the world...

Si

$9 canuck bucks, not them u.s. dollar thingies. btw, i dont think you could do a righty 5 oh swap si, you would have problems with the manifolds and steering shaft.

Si, if it really comes to that, I call first dibs on the radio surround bezel. The AWD/2WD ones don't up very often up here. We can work out $$$ offline.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

Tim, I know of a man, who can make some headers... I'm sure he could rig something up to clear ;)

And Thanks Brad!!

Si

how much for the JBL stereo and 6 disc CD changer sub, speakers and wiring Si shipped to 65802 usa :D

Seriously? You do know it's a JBL system NOT a MACH or a PREMIUM? lol...

If you're serious, PM me and we'll go from there,

Si

si, if you can, save me the down pipes from where they bolt to the manifolds, up to the cats. i may want to try something......maybe.

Sorry Tim, the kid that bought the engine bought pretty much everything under the hood to the back axle... All I have left now really is body panels, completely mint interior with a lovely purple carpet, stereo, front diff, back bumper, headlight panel, and all the glass...

Si

vacuum front diff?

if so

what gear is in it ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back