Can fender flares trim for EDDIE B's be removed and installed on a Limited? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can fender flares trim for EDDIE B's be removed and installed on a Limited?

cloud2or3

Reaction score
City, State
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer Limited SOHC
Anyone done this?

Can it be done?

Anyone have pictures?

Input please, thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im sure it wouldnt be too difficult as long as the holes in your fender are the same as the ones off the trim I'm not sure i know its a major PITA to get them off, I have a limited and want the trim gone like a bad habit,

Im sure it wouldnt be too difficult as long as the holes in your fender are the same as the ones off the trim I'm not sure i know its a major PITA to get them off, I have a limited and want the trim gone like a bad habit,

Do you mean the trim on the doors you want to remove?

I'm wanting to add the wheel flares from an eddie to my limited. It looks like, to me at least that the eddies have pieces that just flow into the step wells on the limited. It also looks like the step wells are the same on the limiteds and the eddies.

Am i wrong? Can some one take and post pictures of their eddie's flares and trim from bumper to bumper? It would be a great help!

My trim on my 99 limited is the same as the trim on any eddie of that year that i have seen, same fender flares that mould into running boards then back up along into the rear fender flare,

My trim on my 99 limited is the same as the trim on any eddie of that year that i have seen, same fender flares that mould into running boards then back up along into the rear fender flare,

yes im sure the trims changed slightly throughout the years. I've been looking at images through google for my 97 specifically. It does appear that the step wells may actually be different.

Hopefully some one can post some close ups...?

I will also take some pics of what mine looks like. I def do not have flares on my fenders.

Can someone link me to a post which will tell me how to post a picture on my thread?

Thanks!

I know they work. I just put limited running boards on my eddie just because I wanted the lights

Back