First Gen Tan Leather Seats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Gen Tan Leather Seats

Hey all, too lazy to repost the pictures in this thread, but I'm selling the passenger seat and rear bench from my 94 EB. Seats are in great condition, no cuts or rips all leather intact.

Selling because I replaced entire interior with 2nd gen leather.

You can see the pics here...asking for $80 OBO...need to get rid of these taking up too much room. Located in central NJ.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/2759933691.html

PM me w/ any questions!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Right about now I'm wishing my interior was tan!

You like those Al, you should see the set he has in there now!

I saw them. Very nice! I thought about havin a couple of thugs lean on him and convincing him to "donate" them to a good cause(read-me) but he"s too nice a guy. He volunteered to tow me home after my little "incident" on the last trail ride so I couldn't sic the goons on him.

Is it just my imagination or did I once read that you can easily dye leather/vinyl to another colour?

I still have the rest of that interior that the new seats came from. You can buy his seats and my interior and have tan. :D

I saw them. Very nice! I thought about havin a couple of thugs lean on him and convincing him to "donate" them to a good cause(read-me) but he"s too nice a guy. He volunteered to tow me home after my little "incident" on the last trail ride so I couldn't sic the goons on him.

Ha! :D

Bump...$50 for everything? Make an offer I need these gone...

Too far away.....

Al, I still have that whole tan interior. You know you want these nice tan leather seats in your truck!! :D

I wish it wasnt such a long drive for me (I live in RI) or I would come get them, my 91 seats are ripped up =( anyway if you ever wanted to, would you be willing to pull the leather covers off and ship them to me? and do whatever with the rest of the seat? ha i figured its worth a shot, if so just let me know how much shipped to 02892 i actually only need the front one my rear seats are perfect

I wish it wasnt such a long drive for me (I live in RI) or I would come get them, my 91 seats are ripped up =( anyway if you ever wanted to, would you be willing to pull the leather covers off and ship them to me? and do whatever with the rest of the seat? ha i figured its worth a shot, if so just let me know how much shipped to 02892 i actually only need the front one my rear seats are perfect

I've reskinned explorer seats this way before, trust me when I say its a pain in the ass and totally not worth it. You'd have really baggy looking seats

Seats still available?

Hi, guys I am new to the forum and I would like to know if the Tan Leather Explorer seats are still available? I need the Driver and Passenger seats. My email is kumar1979@aol.com.

Thanks,

Raj

Back