XLT or NBX | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XLT or NBX

na they need to stay up north where they belong..coming down here making our beaches no fun to look at at..taking up all the room in restaurants..causing all kinds of car accidents..Just went on an old people rant lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kazer said:
It's nice to be rid of all the old senile drivers during the winter up here in Michigan lol. Wish theyd just stay down there and be your guys problem lol

Brag all you want, but remember 2 things..

One day I'll have to deal with your old senile ass hogging up the road.

AND

While they are up there with you in the summer I get to park my ex on the beach, fish and play volleyball and frisbee with gorgeous women in bikinis...

:biggthump

GOOD NEWS (For me at least). I got the copy of the original window sticker for my Explorer. It IS in fact an NBX. So the previous owner took off the roof rack at some point in time.

Pics:
Editedsticker.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

So now I need to locate an OEM NBX rack :p

Yay for getting an official word :thumbsup:

GOOD NEWS (For me at least). I got the copy of the original window sticker for my Explorer. It IS in fact an NBX. So the previous owner took off the roof rack at some point in time.

Good luck finding an OEM one.

My .02 is buy a Yakima Load Warrior and use the ford outfitters logo on the very right of this image. Thats all they are :D

no_boundaries_ford_outfitters_127720.jpg

Good to hear that you do have an NBX. Ford needs to learn what they are selling. :p:

I might just buy a loadwarrior and stickerbomb the fairing. I want to find a slightly more low profile one. But I don't think I would be able to for a similar price.

I'm not to worried about the rack right now, I'm just happy about finding out it's a true NBX.

Pics:

How'd you get a hold of the original window sticker? I've got the same seats as yours (except red/black) and am also curious about mine.

How'd you get a hold of the original window sticker? I've got the same seats as yours (except red/black) and am also curious about mine.

I emailed the Ford customer service center from their website and asked for it. They referred me to their research team and I had the sticker within a week.

Good luck finding an OEM one.

My .02 is buy a Yakima Load Warrior and use the ford outfitters logo on the very right of this image. Thats all they are :D

no_boundaries_ford_outfitters_127720.jpg

Good to hear that you do have an NBX. Ford needs to learn what they are selling. :p:

They can be found OEM in good condition, I bought one from craigslist about a month ago, has the NB sticker, "EXPLORER" words and has the extension and cargo net. Was a steal for $90.00 :D
I plan on using it on our 2011 ford explorer

I've been lurking on Craigslist since I got my Ex to try and find one. Still no luck :(. Oh well. I'll get either an oem one or a new one someday.

Odd...Ford Parts says mine is an XLT, but my insurance says it's an NBX when I gave them the VIN...?

Back