MFT - MyFord Touch performance update | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MFT - MyFord Touch performance update

mwoods269

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited
I posted a link to the actual software files you would need to update your MyTouch and didn't realize it wasn't approved on this site so it was removed. Any way I wanted to let everyone know that I chose to do the update myself when Syncmyride.com said the dealer had to and it worked just fine! No issues so far and it's fast.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I posted a link to the actual software files you would need to update your MyTouch and didn't realize it wasn't approved on this site so it was removed. Any way I wanted to let everyone know that I chose to do the update myself when Syncmyride.com said the dealer had to and it worked just fine! No issues so far and it's fast.

Hi, how can I get that link/files? I have a 2011 Explorer but am in Chile, and the dealers know squat about any updates...

Thanks!

email address

Let me know your email address and I can send you a link as this forum doesn't allow it.

Just a bit of advice, personal emails should only be exchanged through PM's :)

emailed it

you should have it

Got it. Thanks! Will let you know how it goes.

Hi mwoods, what is your build date? (I also PMed you asking this same info.) Thanks!

Got the zip file. Should I just copy the content in the pen drive root folder? Thanks!

Back