2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

Looking like ill be able to come this year. Technically I'm new, but what the hell. :D ill see if I can get my girlfriend to come too

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I finally have a solid build plan for the BII and then work gets CRAZY. Hopefully I'll have enough time to get it done by June.

Another Newbie marking his calendar!

yawn

th_tumbleweed.gif

*crickets*

haha, your sig just made me lol... i forgot about that

Hum, to register with the SHO guys or the Explorer guys.. Both cars will be there seeing as the Ex is going to tow the SHO... Decisions, decisions..

since the sho relies on the ex to get there i say ex more important

I could easily drive the SHO.. buttttt IDK. :) I know the SHO group.. guess I'll have to meet the Ex group! :p

Registered! This will be my first time to carlisle. Just hope I can get all my new equipment put in in time :p

Amassed a large pile of parts for the Bronco...now I just have to put them in.

Also need to book a hotel as I plan on getting there(or close by) on Thursday and possibly staying an extra night after Rausch.

The Family and I will be there as always along with the hotdogs and burgers!

Pics from last year...(you see right, not an explorer, :p)
6882153502_34fe9585e4.jpg

An since IamTodd is not allowed to post his rubbish here, I will do so...(Pic from import nationals)
6882152332_f282b9f68a.jpg

hopefully i'll be able to make it. Normally i'm registered with my probe forum. I will most likely have both there. My 97 Probe GTS thats boosted and slammed and my X. Even if i have to Tow my GTS up LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All right guys, after much discussion and hair pulling, I need to know FOR SURE who is going to be able to go wheeling Sunday. Not "wants" to go wheeling, there is a difference! I ask because I'm hearing from a lot of attendees that they would rather hang out at Carlisle fairgrounds for the third day with the Shelby crew.

Back