4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could ride with me, possibly help get me out of or in to trouble. Body lift done.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still going to keep at it myself to try to get the rig in working order, but after a year of trying, I'm about out of things to try. If it gets fixed, it will be there, if not, well, looks like I still get to have fun hanging with you all for a nice weekend get away. :)

You dont need brakes.

Still going to keep at it myself to try to get the rig in working order, but after a year of trying, I'm about out of things to try. If it gets fixed, it will be there, if not, well, looks like I still get to have fun hanging with you all for a nice weekend get away. :)

Well if you need to greg you can hook your rig behind mine and well pull you along behind Joshua and I.

Thats right buddy you think AM LETTING A LITTLE NEER DEATH EXSPERIANCE! KEEP ME FROM COMING WHEEL'N!!!

tHAT'S RIGHT i BUSTED OUT OF K.U.MED CENTER TONIGHT!

Thanks trudle man for stepping up to the plate and hitting ahomer. I love ya man!

I'm beat will till more later tomorrow!! Good to be me!!

I'm with brad you've never had brakes before!!!:D

Woot! :bounce:

Mark, your as tough as a billy goats stomach and as stubborn as a Mule, I knew you wouldn't let a little thing like an internal organ failure stop you from making it out with all of us. :D

Seriously, glad your home, just take it easy, and get well soon buddy! ;)

Mark great to see you back on the forum!!:chug: Sure glad everything has worked out for you my friend... :D

Mark great to see you back on the forum!!:chug: Sure glad everything has worked out for you my friend... :D

Thanks Rick!! Looking forward to getting to shake your hand again!

Very lucky to beable to still be comig along.

so how many other rangers are coming to smorr??
or am i the odd ball out?

My Ranger will be there. At this point thats all I have ready.

I've been all over the park in my last ranger. :)

Figured I'd chime in!

Doubtful Goldilocks and I will make it this year. With our new little girl getting trips figured out is a little tough! We really want to make another run with the EF crew and it sounds like 2012 is shaping up to be a fantastic year. We'll get out again eventually! :)

Greg. You can put my Brother down as attending. He bought a Sport over the weekend that he is setting up. I think it will prolly be going down some crazy stuff. It was a roll over and body damage is not an issue.

It was a roll over and body damage is not an issue.

Famous last words:D:roll:

Greg. You can put my Brother down as attending. He bought a Sport over the weekend that he is setting up. I think it will prolly be going down some crazy stuff. It was a roll over and body damage is not an issue.

Oh boy! Here we go again! LOL!

Lol, he nabbed all my "spare parts" before I could! Like I needed another way to spend moneys

I cant freakin' wait for this meet.

Oh and the wifey could be with me again, she wont be as busy in May as we thought

Agree, I'm ready to go Camping. Only thing is it has been really hot lately, hoping it actually cools off a bit like normal times for this year.

Agree, I'm ready to go Camping. Only thing is it has been really hot lately, hoping it actually cools off a bit like normal times for this year.

As long as it's not drizzling rain and cold at night it will be a great time.

Joshua and I are bringing a guest. Her names Nancy I've know her alife time. When she heard I was sick she dropped everything and moved in to help Joshua and myself while I'm sick.

I really hope we can get her to stay, after things get better. Shes never been wheel'n and I not so sure well get her out.

Tring real hard to get my treatment time changed. As it is now I get down around 6:30pm.Might beable to trade times with someone or maybe do it in joplin. 3 1/2 hr treatments suck

Hope all goes well for you!! Hopefully she will ride along for the fun on the trails!!!

Yea not cold at night would be great, but 90 during day I can pass on that also.

Side note, I have a new toy. GO Pro Hero 2, I plan to take tons of footage. I'm trying to learn how to make cool videos with sound and attach videos. Hopefully by then I will have it figured out and put together a pretty good video after the run.

Just De-modd until you find the problem, then you can re-install all the new parts greg :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So far so good, the brakes on the Black Hole are working as of right now. :bounce:

1 rig ready to go, and 1 more rig to finish up with still. D35 3rd member swap, new u-joints on the axles, and drive shafts. I only have 2 weekends open this month to get this done. :eek:

Did a practice set up with the new tent. Set up, & put away in less than 10 minutes! :thumbsup:

Weather has been a roller coaster ride in this neck of the woods lately. I will update the first post with the forecast on the last week before the meet, and update it daily.

Is anybody showing up early? Like on Thursday? We can all have a nice civilized dinner in town Thursday evening if anybody is game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back