• Register Today It's free!

Black light dome lighting

CDShadow56

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, Fl (305)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Blk MURDERED XLT 4.0
has anyone seen black lights used for interior dome lighting?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you knew what went on in the back seat, I doubt you'd want a black light!!!

if you knew what went on in the back seat, I doubt you'd want a black light!!!

regardless of those stains lol

blacklight is going to show people how dirty your truck really is...why would that even cross your mind?

I have the black lights for my puddle lamps. Looks cool only when it's dark enough outside

lmao...i didnt want for them to be on all the time just when the doors are open or getting in and out of the car. and i didnt even think about being able to see the dust, good call. but i keep my truck pretty clean and i have light leather interior so i wont look as bad as if i had a dark interior or cloth.

I have the black lights for my puddle lamps. Looks cool only when it's dark enough outside

yes i forgot to mention puddle lights to, can you post a pic up to check it out...and come to think of it black lights on the licence plate would make it look pretty cool lol

2nd try

First time trying to post pics, hope it works! F.y.i.. It's really hard to see the purple/uv light through a camera lense.

pics didnt work :/

if you want the tint of blacklights without the revealing of stains on your seats, you can find deep blue/purple bulbs that you can fit in the domes that will give you a similar effect. i tried it once, but didnt like it because it was too dark when trying to read a map or directions.

looks good thanks.

Back