Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking good bud, lets go wheeling tonight! Theres still mud behind my place ;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Looks a lot better with bigger tires Shack9! are they 35x12.5s or 315/75s? And how are the beads holding on those narrow rims?

Thanks y'all! They are 35x12.50x15 and so far they are holding up good... We will SE what happens lol wanna get some soft 8's but trying to find them used.. And def James gotta test out these tires!

after shackle and tt. not much but im slowly getting there.

2012-03-21_16-54-34_763.jpg

since this pic:
2 fog lights installed on the bumper
painted the chrome headlight/grille outline and bumper

new pics coming soon:)

Shack91 your ex looks soooooo good I wish I can get mine to look like that but it's beige and there's not much to look at with that color scheme also to anyone I was wondering how good the 4" suspension lift from superlift is cause I was thinking of getting it . You can find it on offroadunlimited.com I wanna small lift like 4" without going to crazy on the custom making parts and all

pics of mine up soon
97 xlt 2wd 5.0
3"spindles
3"keys
soa conversion
3"body
37/14.50 on 17 dick cepeks with 4.5 back space

Engine mods:
36lb injectors, underdrive pulley kit, e303 cam, 75mm maf, afr heads, 347 stroker, tm headers, vortec supercharger,true dual to flowmasters, 255 fuel pump, trick flow intake.

Still looking for prerunner bumpers, and looking for a cobra r style hood

37's??

pics of mine up soon
97 xlt 2wd 5.0
3"spindles
3"keys
soa conversion
3"body
37/14.50 on 17 dick cepeks with 4.5 back space

Engine mods:
36lb injectors, underdrive pulley kit, e303 cam, 75mm maf, afr heads, 347 stroker, tm headers, vortec supercharger,true dual to flowmasters, 255 fuel pump, trick flow intake.

Still looking for prerunner bumpers, and looking for a cobra r style hood

Please post pic of this soon. It sounds insane

ill play here my **** box 97
Picture199.jpg

Shackles and TT?

Sorry for the delay...we've been busy playing in the dirt

Heres a montage of mine:

when keys were handed to me by parents back in 2007
DSC00086.jpg

<br>
a few days afterwards
Image011.jpg

<br>
first mods: BFG 31's and Rancho shocks
DSC00445.jpg

<br>
got bored, painted the ugly black intake
DiablaProfile.jpg

<br>
Secret beach in Mexico, definitely not past Puerto Nuevo, Km 42, dirt road to your right, hidden trail to the left
165664_475660867100_753775_n.jpg

Trabuco Canyon in Orange County
251028_10150196304937101_6944815_n.jpg

*money got tight (recession+college student=no modding) so after 3 years of no change, Installed 3" K&N cone, Flowmaster 40 series and (due to lack of funds) bought 4 Radial All Terrains off craigslist and painted the wheels black. Here is how it looks present day at 265,000 miles and still haulin'
577140_10150764726947101_879897369_n.jpg

just TT about an inch or so...nothing fancy, it's still my DD and don't have the funds for a 3" body lift OR the 33s I want on. Sometime in the future maybe. I used to have pictures of it out in Mexico following the Baja races and up in our cabin in Lake Arrowhead in the snow, but HD on laptop fried and they were all lost.

What kind of lift have you done to that? And what tire size and what kind of tires are you using!? Looks sick dude!

I haven't lifted at all. Just an inch 1/2 TT on the front. The tires are Radial BFG All Terrains I got off craigslist. they are 31x10.5xr15. They cleaned up nice after spraying with tire foam and rubbing armor all on them. Thanks! she just got waxed so she is shining in the california sun right now.

I haven't lifted at all. Just an inch 1/2 TT on the front. The tires are Radial BFG All Terrains I got off craigslist. they are 31x10.5xr15. They cleaned up nice after spraying with tire foam and rubbing armor all on them. Thanks! she just got waxed so she is shining in the california sun right now.

Anytime man! She sure looks sexy, im jealous

Here is my 03 Sport 4x4, has a 3in BL, TT/Shackles sitting on some 33x10.5x15's (BFG KM2) and some pro comp crawler series wheeles (D-windows).

EXPLORERAFTERBL-F-ANGLE.jpg

EXPLORERAFTERBL-R-ANGLE-2.jpg

EXPLORERAFTERBL-REAR.jpg

EXPLORERAFTERBL-FRONT.jpg

Time to take her out on some trails soon!

I accidentally started a new thread and did not realize this one was already here. :) my apologies mediators!! lol

Back