tired of seeing all the toyotas together!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

tired of seeing all the toyotas together!!!

93 x

Reaction score
City, State
bothell washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 xlt
when can anybody make a good day of wheelin here in the nw. im thinking cherry valley. Im getting kinda tired of all the big huge groups of toyotas!! Is there a big thing going on soon?? :thumbsup: :rangertan:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Funny, Dwight just asked me about Cherry Valley a couple days ago. It's in Duvall. Dont know much more about it than that .......

Yea duvall area look up cherry valley truck trails on Google maps we go skeet shooting up there too it's a great place its a bunch of fun

I'll have to get out there and check it out soon. Found it on the map clear as day

Ya I would like to make a big day out of it I mean at least 5 people with Ford based vehicals that would be awsome

Are you sure that area's legal to wheel?

Are you sure that area's legal to wheel?

Most deffinatly I see people out there all the time it has designated truck trails. We also shoot out there all the time. We always make sure to pick up more garbage than we brought so it does not get shut down like so many other places around here.

Um, I think a few others would disagree on the "legal" thing but then again Im one to talk;)

Im out for a while still, the v8 swap is taking longer then I thought it would.... just like everything else I do.

Um, I think a few others would disagree on the "legal" thing but then again Im one to talk;)

Im out for a while still, the v8 swap is taking longer then I thought it would.... just like everything else I do.

Well they do have designated areas and they do close the gates at night. Walker valley is a good area too.

I used to wheel and shoot out in Cherry Valley all the time...and I remember very clearly the night that we found out it had been closed (nothing like waking up to a cop with his gun pulled).
Maybe it has been re-opened (would be the first of everything that has been closed), but be carefull. They have a tendency to close Cherry and not tell anyone.

I went out there Saturday and found it gated with go-arounds around the gate(s). I'll pass on this one ........

Won't see me out there either.

really what way did you go cause the gate is allways open if you go through kings lake road

Back