Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Yeah, did you geotag those pics? Would love to see exactly where this is! I had at least one other friend interested in at least riding in w/ me next time y'all go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The trails are in mahwah but go all the way up to NY! The terrain was awesome and the weather was fantastic. Gonna get my pics up soon! May do something this sunday, maybe even wharton if anyone would like to join?

Trip to wharton was awesome until the end when my buddy's chevy broke down (lol) Was anyone thinking about planning another trip?

DON'T FOLLOW ME!!

That's awesome! I was working or I would have come out and played.

Is "working" the code word for a hangover? haha jk although I know that would be the case for a lot of people :chug: Shawn and I were thinking about another trip down there soon once the new UBJs go into the mutineer and we sort out the brakes. It would be awesome to have a good group next time.

We visited a ton of differant spots including the submarine hole (where my hood dipped under briefly) but spent most of the day in the big sand pits where people take their pit bikes and atv's.

Yeah I'd like to go again. Now that my tranny issues are sorted out I want to get back out and have some fun! And no, unfortunately "working" is code for that thing I've got... you know... J O B..lol. If I have enough notice sometimes I can grab a personal day on a Sunday, but I'm usually better for Saturday.

loll and yep a Saturday is probably going to be the best for everyone. As far as I know I don't have any plans for any saturday in the next 2 months. How about everyone else here??

Where'd everyone go!? lol

I've been busy putting some new stuff on my rig, just finished my roof rack and center console. Next up are some sliders, bumpers, and t-case swap so I can get real 4wd on my 5.0L!
2012-04-17_17-46-36_75.jpg

2012-04-17_17-46-51_10.jpg

2012-04-17_17-46-56_735.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-11_13.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-34_305.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-42_155.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-51_477.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-56_94.jpg

2012-04-17_17-47-56_94.jpg

2012-04-17_17-48-24_169.jpg

2012-04-17_17-48-53_599.jpg

2012-04-17_17-49-33_507.jpg

2012-04-17_17-50-13_182.jpg

2012-04-17_17-50-31_49.jpg

What's that on the A-pillar?

A-Pillar switches run the emergency lighting.. Grill heads, headlight and taillight hide-aways.

Hopefully getting my new tires before the end of the month (maybe early next month) so I will be game for a trip soon! Anyone down?

i am gonna be selling my trail rig... i wish i didn't have to. trans is beat, still in driveable condition, trans just isnt happy and the transfer case is done. prolly gonna put it up for like $500. lots of good parts on it though. sad to see it go, i need the money.

i am gonna be selling my trail rig... i wish i didn't have to. trans is beat, still in driveable condition, trans just isnt happy and the transfer case is done. prolly gonna put it up for like $500. lots of good parts on it though. sad to see it go, i need the money.

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear that:\

I've been busy putting some new stuff on my rig, just finished my roof rack and center console. Next up are some sliders, bumpers, and t-case swap so I can get real 4wd on my 5.0L!
2012-04-17_17-46-36_75.jpg

where are you located at boss ???

I am not sure where you are at but why don't you try a place called dirk's junkyard ( It's a you pull it yard) and pick up a cheap trans???

I am not sure where you are at but why don't you try a place called dirk's junkyard ( It's a you pull it yard) and pick up a cheap trans???

Dirkes is like my 2nd home...lol

where is dirkes?? been looking for a new j/y to check out. red and black is my current go-to j/y with kings as my first choice cause its close :p

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear that:\

I was able to get 450 for it AND keep my battery, brand new alternator and new A/C compressor i put in last summer AND my hitch. so it was good.

it went bye bye.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back