Jurassic Park...The SUV! | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

Alright so some of you know Ive been painting my truck the last week, and I was going to wait to show it off at T-haven...But I know you all can't wait and I'm to proud of my hard work:D

So here are some pictures I took with my cell phone.

JP_Truck_High.jpg

JP_Truck_Side.jpg

Still have more to do, need to remount the front bumper, wetsand the whole truck and put on the JP logos when they get here..

The entire paint job was done using a $10 air sprayer from Harbor Freight and Rustoleum paint. The green I actually custom made, as no color was available like that.;)

Here is the original...in case you forgot:p:
(dead link)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

They sell like 8 different kinds of Jolt here in Pittsburgh, Pa., I remember back when they outlawed Jolt from 20 states. Back in the '90's. Lol

i thought they made them illegal in cali?

Happy Birthday JP. Still a pup, lol. Keep up the good work Stic-O.

I didn't see this up in Gorman/Hungry Valley today!

Not fair! I am new to the highly modified Explorer thing, I need to crawl around under other rigs to get ideas.

Hope to see you around.

Thought this was a cool pic I snapped today;)

Attachments

• JP Shadow.jpg
    JP Shadow.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 790

Anything new to JP?

Things have been really quiet for JP. It's been stuck in the garage with a broken shock mount sense February. Just haven't had time to fix it. Work and family have been very busy. I have to fix it in the next week or, so though. Annual charity event coming up.

A broken shock mount has you laid up this long?? Thats a trail fix right there! :p:

A broken shock mount has you laid up this long?? Thats a trail fix right there! :p:

It was trail fixed once already. Needs to be fixed right this time

Because you need to be comfortable when seaching for dinos:D

1 in, 3 to go.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 326

You and the family are going to enjoy those:thumbsup:

Back