2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

I'm gonna have one of my friends coming with me. I'm probably gonna register sometime this week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So, how does this sign up thing work?

If i click the link I dont see the Explorer OR SHO community thing. They also list prices at 40.. Now, if i just go "events" the 4 day pass for Ford Nationals is 30 bux?!?! Me confuzzled

Well I just put and new pair of tires on and things are moving along
How about u guys
The truck should be going in to my buddy shop to get the rear gears and locker in

I think I'm going to need another pair of rear springs I think him look weird

So, how does this sign up thing work?

If i click the link I dont see the Explorer OR SHO community thing. They also list prices at 40.. Now, if i just go "events" the 4 day pass for Ford Nationals is 30 bux?!?! Me confuzzled

register for the showfield

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been slacking bigtime with this thread :( Watt9386 is right, you need to register under the SUV CLASS.

Ha, I just finally remembered to register. Thank you, tax return!

I'm really pleased to see that "Serious Explorations" is finally listed under the American Ford Clubs drop down menu :D

39 Days...

I have a set of light gray 4 door seats (front and rear) for free if anybody is interested. I can bring them out to this. I also have a first gen center console and arm rest in gray if anyone wants.

Will take donations of first gen parts in trade.

39 Days...

dont even remind me. i havent even been able to do anything to evil yet. still have to claybar, polish, and wax it, make the shifter boot, paint the underside (and powerwash it as well) and figure out where i have a leak in my power steering. the only thing that has been done is the tune is in it now, and my a/c just got recharged this weekend.

That means 39 days to get the Mach off the jackstands and back on the road...

Registered. Hoped to that the BII rolling this weekend but got called into work cause the network was down.

37 Days and some odd hours.....

**Smooches Tim**

BTW, I will need some time behind Evil.

37 Days and some odd hours.....

**Smooches Tim**

BTW, I will need some time behind Evil.

you scare me with the smooches thing........you scare me more with wanting......and i quote once again "some time behind Evil."

i have a feeling that truck is going to turn into a amusement ride this year, lol.

you scare me with the smooches thing........you scare me more with wanting......and i quote once again "some time behind Evil."

i have a feeling that truck is going to turn into a amusement ride this year, lol.

I like to choose my words wisely...:D

36 Days...

munks rolling... again...

dont even remind me. i havent even been able to do anything to evil yet. still have to claybar, polish, and wax it, make the shifter boot, paint the underside (and powerwash it as well) and figure out where i have a leak in my power steering. the only thing that has been done is the tune is in it now, and my a/c just got recharged this weekend.

SO then another last minute run over to your buddies shop to fix your "polishing" job at the last minute ?:D :p

In other News with a recent switch in Employment and now running the Eastern part of the country it is looking hopefully Optimistic LadyCyber and I may make it this year.(Fingers Crossed):salute:

nope. there will be no running and no fixing. im just going to ask him if he has time to do it. with age, comes wisdom.

ok, munks all prettied up, were gettin there

How much is rausch creek?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So what kind of additions or mods is everyone doing to their rigs for the show/wheeling?

Back