Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV | Page 44 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Before:
1I.jpg

After:
collage1.jpg

I had just bought the truck for 4k with just over 100k miles on it, was just going to be a daily driver but decided to make it a capable off road vehicle. Soon you will see the transformation of this truck into the ZAPV or Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle.

This is how I got the truck.
1I.jpg

1IV.jpg

I decided to put bed liner on all of the plastic parts, and it looked good. At this point I thought I was done with the body (foolish me) I was going to settle for a good looking with minor capabilities truck.

2I.jpg

2II.jpg

2III.jpg

2IV.jpg

S7303032.jpg

I soon grew tiered of all the plastic wrapped around the truck, and the fact that the bed liner wasn’t sticking to it, so I pulled all of the plastic off and started over. I filled all of the holes left by the plastic with bondo or expanding insulation foam.

3II.jpg

3I.jpg

3III.jpg

Bed lining was applied next. The whole truck was covered (including the rear wheel well). This didn't take as long as I thought it would.

S7303454.jpg

S7303456.jpg

S7303457.jpg

S7303458.jpg

S7303459.jpg

(this is where I put bondo to fill in the divit.
S7303461.jpg

S7303463.jpg

And at last the Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV. It is the essential vehicle to use in case of a zombie outbreak, it can drive long distances, prevent rust, clime mountains, find high ground, and cover your sent from the brain eating *******s. This should not be your only plan in an zombie infestation, but you should always keep several options on the table. A vehicle would be the first step of a evacuation from an infected area. You would only want to use it to get out of a major city and make it to a relatively rural zone where you can take a high vantage point. Remember always be prepared.

collage1.jpg

S7303498.jpg

S7303485.jpg

S7303484.jpg

S7303473.jpg

EDIT: I don't have time to make rules and such for membership so if any one want to be in Team ZAPV just pick a number (except 1-3)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

on a new forum, it'd be easier to find my lists to update them lol

You will have complete contro; over you own thing to track everything man. I wil give that to you

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

If anything you could stretch it out and make it like the top banner and have the "metal" look as the background. Know what I mean?

If anything you could stretch it out and make it like the top banner and have the "metal" look as the background. Know what I mean?

If some one can make the pics and load them up with a web link I can add them to the site. I am still trying to do alot of different things to the site suck as state reps per state, a section for all of our numbers and BOV types. and then a section where you can post just pictures of your BOV. So I am doing my best just the first time that I am doing this so it is taking a few to do it.

Fair enough; just do me a favor and use more punctuation. ;-)

Il post a link later with the pic of the artwork I did. Il have multiple types. Regular stretched out etc... If you want anything else design wise just ask! It's my major in college lol.

Sorrry about how i write. I am in a rush and more so on my phone doing alot of the building and everything. But if I start to get people on the site I can sttart to make some of them Mods and everything to help out and get things up and going.

Well I'm down to help if i can , let me know what i can do

can we set the forum up so it's easy to follow/read? (like EF) I was having trouble reading it when I looked earlier

can we set the forum up so it's easy to follow/read? (like EF) I was having trouble reading it when I looked earlier

LOL yes. I just need help and ideas to go with the site. I m the only one on this right now so any helo would be nice. Some things are there ll ready so sign up and looked everything over and go to where you would like to go and lets see if we can get this thing going.

Alright, will do. If you need help maintaining it I suppose I could occasionally help. I have a lot of things on my plate so I wouldn't be able to help all the time though.

is there a link to the site?

Hi, I have created a forum on Forumotion and it would be great if you could come and have a look : http://zort.forumotion.com

So it is sort of up. I could use some help. Let me know I will be trying to work on it in the next few days, and see how far I can get. Let me know

I'm down for ID, if you feel the need to add Puerto Rico I'm down for that too,

This is our site, and I will do anything I an to help with everyone. I can add Puerto Rico, and you can do one or both inless some one else would like to take control of one. But make an account and send me a message with what you would like to help with and we can see from there,

I don't think explosives should be banned on the forum... Or theft in all honesty. However theft is one thing, explosives are others. At least allow the discussion of explosives, albeit not the discussion on making or distributing them.

Edit: The original site created by 2stripe (I believe he reated it, correct me if im wrong) does include explosives as viable tools.

I don't think explosives should be banned on the forum... Or theft in all honesty. However theft is one thing, explosives are others. At least allow the discussion of explosives, albeit not the discussion on making or distributing them.

Edit: The original site created by 2stripe (I believe he reated it, correct me if im wrong) does include explosives as viable tools.

For the explosives, we cant talk about how to make them. If we talk about them and it is whith in the law and everythin I ee now problem.

For the explosives, we cant talk about how to make them. If we talk about them and it is whith in the law and everythin I ee now problem.

Yeah I understand that we can't discuss how to make them and we most likely can't talk about distributing them, but in the forum rules say no talking about them whatsoever and also states we don't condone them.

BTW- I posted the list of ZAPV numbers in the area specified for that

Back