• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Deep Impact Blue Ex!

bluex232

Reaction score
City, State
Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Finally got a chance to take a few pics of my new ride. 2013 Deep Impact Blue Ex. Love it so far (and as you can see in the first pic so does my son and the rest of the family)...still waiting for my Shark Fin Antenna. :cool:

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome bluex232 and congratulations on your new Explorer. The first one I can recall seeing that appears to be the same colour as the 'blue oval'.:)

I see that the XLT uses different lug nuts than the Limited. I noticed that by the way they stick out a bit further. They seem to be the same ones that I had to order to hold the Base model wheel covers to the 17" steel wheels I also ordered to use in place of the OEM 20" in Winter.
Do not lose any of those nuts. Here they listed at $14.20 each. I managed to get them for $12.57 for a total of $251.40 + tax.
Enjoy and happy motoring.:wavey:

Peter

Beautiful Explorer!! I love the color.

Good Looking Ex! And Peter, did I read correctly, you spent $241 on lug nuts???

The parts dept. should be ashamed of themselves or Ford--That is truly Insane!!!

Hope they are made of titanium..... Or self install....

Very nice! This is color I have on order. Thanks for posting. Now I can visit your thread to look at color daily while I wait. ;)

She's a beauty! Congratulations :)

Great photos too.

Thanks everyone!!

Do not lose any of those nuts. Here they listed at $14.20 each. I managed to get them for $12.57 for a total of $251.40 + tax.

Thanks for the heads up!! I will hold on tight to those puppies!

Very nice! This is color I have on order. Thanks for posting. Now I can visit your thread to look at color daily while I wait. ;)

Awesome! Glad I could give you something to look at in the mean time! :p

She's a beauty! Congratulations :)

Great photos too.

Thanks Vince, pics are kinda my thing. :D

Looks like mine I got back on 4-23. Mine came with the twenty inch wheels.

I hope yours does not get stuck with a name like mine..........Blue Belle.

I am currently waiting for my low profile running boards and to top it off.....us flag bug deflector so I can call he Liberty Belle.

Enjoy your ride.

Excellent color congrats.

Congrats on the new EX, now it's time to buy a new camera, it's crooked!:D

I love the blue. This is my 2011 Kona Metallic Blue.

DSC_8964.jpg

DSC_89653.jpg

DSC_8999.jpg

I had the shark fin antenna for a while. If I trade this in for another one it will be blue again.

Nice Explorer! Love that color!! Just curious, what does that badge say on the right side of the tailgate?

Congrats on the new EX, now it's time to buy a new camera, it's crooked!:D

Lol, thank you!!...you know, I have been told that on several occasions now. hehe.

Nice Explorer! Love that color!! Just curious, what does that badge say on the right side of the tailgate?

Flex Fuel. :cool:

bluex232,

AWESOME pictures!! Very very nice - and a beautiful truck to take pictures of!

Thanks for sharing them!

Flex Fuel. :cool:

The new Explorers are flex fuel? That kind of makes me mad. =( I was so sad that my 2011 can only accept a maximum of 10% ethanol and what made me afraid was there was a proposal to make the ethanol content to 15%

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, ours is Flex Fuel, not that we EVER plan on using it.

Back