2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

I'll call dibs on some of the beer and soda, what are your preferences?? (Coronas for me!)

As for the wheeling part, I've spoken with Bats, Jay and Don, and I'm pretty sure Dan is okay with it too--- Looks like it'll be Freeland (ish) wheeling this year. Parli, I'm guessing you're not going to be able to go wheeling since you'll have mismatched front and rear gears? Glen, will you be wheeling with us?

Chris and I are busting our ***** to make more room for sleeping and chilling in the house for Saturday night, and as always, I'll provide the grub. You provide whatever it is you want to drink :D I believe Five and maybe Josh will be tagging along as well, it will be a damned good time :) The first person to start a food fight INDOORS this year will be hung from the roof by their toenails, fyi. Outdoors, I don't care! If you're legal to carry and would like to bring a firearm, we're going to set up a zombie shooting range out in the woods for some fun.

Watt9386 and any of the others who have posted: If you're still interested in going wheeling with us up here in the poconos, send me a message and I'll give you all the details.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well guys, I just found out no more rock pile. They are doing a stupid heep days thing. It will be a bunch of dirt piles and offer to show members to have a go.

Img_0971.jpg

Jeepshow.jpg

So Im not sure what I'm doing. Driving Jake onto the field or just riding Nasty up and walk in.

that is the gayest thing ive ever seen.... and ive seen that **** at the auto show.... yea, thats real trail ratted stuff right there....

So they're going to be pimping Jeeps at the All FORD nationals? Wow. Somebody sure messed that one up!

guess they didnt like the fact you towed one out of the rocks last year, and didnt want it happening again, DUHO!

wtf-is-this-****.jpg

Sums it up quite well.

Tim, not the first time Haze has strapped someone off the rocks at Carlisle. lol

5059_95153652267_757777267_1831890_.jpg

still not a problem... munk dosnt swim, she sinks

I'll call dibs on some of the beer and soda, what are your preferences?? (Coronas for me!)

As for the wheeling part, I've spoken with Bats, Jay and Don, and I'm pretty sure Dan is okay with it too--- Looks like it'll be Freeland (ish) wheeling this year. Parli, I'm guessing you're not going to be able to go wheeling since you'll have mismatched front and rear gears? Glen, will you be wheeling with us?

Chris and I are busting our ***** to make more room for sleeping and chilling in the house for Saturday night, and as always, I'll provide the grub. You provide whatever it is you want to drink :D I believe Five and maybe Josh will be tagging along as well, it will be a damned good time :) The first person to start a food fight INDOORS this year will be hung from the roof by their toenails, fyi. Outdoors, I don't care! If you're legal to carry and would like to bring a firearm, we're going to set up a zombie shooting range out in the woods for some fun.

Watt9386 and any of the others who have posted: If you're still interested in going wheeling with us up here in the poconos, send me a message and I'll give you all the details.

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this, this year. I should be a go for the wheeling part, should have the new tires on by then. :)

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this, this year. I should be a go for the wheeling part, should have the new tires on by then. :)

Just like Glen I haven't been keeping up to date with everything. But I am game for anything. Just letting you guys know that I am not sure if Moose will be up to a whole lot of wheeling. She needs some work done and like everyone else money is kinda short, the whole house thing and living on our own is taking time to get used too. Anyway, I just got my new Glock 19 and it's itching to kill some zombies.

I still need to finish lifting the rear bumper, I am super lazy.

Meredith and I are looking forward to this weekend. We need it.

God damnit. Either a seal or a line went in my trans near Harrisburg -.- might not make it. Ill see if me and my dad can get it back together

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

WHOOHOO!!!!!

show em, if you got em!

40_10150809836562513_699977512_9725820_906386322_n.jpg

was getting a little worried. i'm leaving next thursday to get down there, and hadnt seen mine until today.

to lazy to take a pic, but i got em

I too have mine.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back