• Register Today It's free!

My New Kodiak Brown Explorer!!!

jw2013explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Indy
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Here is a picture of my new Ex. We love it. I've had many compliments on the color. Still working on my first tank of gas. I've been getting 16 mpg. 95% of my driving has been small in town trips with a lot of stops. I plan on taking her out for a photo shoot but haven't been able to get much further than my driveway.

EX3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Real Nice.....luv the color....

Awesome. Great pic, color, and location for subject of photo. :thumbsup:

Agreed... If that's your driveway, you win... :D

Looks like a great spot to have an Explorer owner reunion/party ;) Fill the driveway with a line of polished rides.
:burnout:

Love it! I just picked up a 2013 Kodiak Brown Ex on Tuesday night. I haven't been out to get any pictures of it yet. It has been very rainy.

When I saw this color on the lot, I had to have it. It is a sweet color. There are not many around, as of yet anyway.

Congrats Stevenailor! I'm the only Kodiak Brown Ex in my area (so far). I'm sure more will pop up in the future. Yes the weather here has been crappy too.

Congratulations! That is a fantastic color.

I also have to say, if that is your driveway, holy cow!! :)

Love it jw! I pick mine up Monday when I get back into town!!!

Awesome... love the color.

Okay, I was finally able to get the shot I've been thinking about for awhile. Here is it.

My2013Explorer.jpg

Dang, it took me forever to get this one. I still have a few other ideas in mind but who knows how long it will be before I have the time.

Great photos and love the color

Damn girl!!!! What was you aperture for that one!

Hey Nitzer,
I think it was 8.0

I like the color and the photography talent!

Congrats on the new ride!!! Gorgeous color and love the driveway...LOL;););)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, I was finally able to get the shot I've been thinking about for awhile. Here is it.

My2013Explorer.jpg

Dang, it took me forever to get this one. I still have a few other ideas in mind but who knows how long it will be before I have the time.
That is f_____ bad a__! Love the color contrast b/t the light, car color and sky!

:exp::exp::exp::exp::roll:
I give it 4 1/2 cars...
:D

Back