3rd gen pic's | Page 204 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep one of the best drinks in the world!

updated better pics of the halos
IMG_0131.jpg

I like them where did you get them from?

I live on Guam, a tropical island in the Marianas Pacific. The only US soil here in the Pacific other than Hawaii

Snapped a few pictures today after a quick wash and cleaning the garage.

Attachments

• Mo 1 EF.jpg
    Mo 1 EF.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 7,952
  • Mo 2 EF.jpg
    Mo 2 EF.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 5,320

Wierd how the mountaineer looks exactly the same as a Explorer.

Wierd how the mountaineer looks exactly the same as a Explorer.

theyre the excat same vehicle just with a different front end and other small differences. Ever look at a Lincoln Aviator? they too are excatly the same as the explorer, just with a different front end, and other things

dsc_0002.jpg

Hey guys! Great looking Ex's! I just sold mine because I am moving soon to a big city and every weekend commuting over 100+miles a weekend and did not want to see how much gas would be!! lol I miss her! :( I will still be part of the forums.. RIP Sheila haha its still in the family though so I can still detail her and take care of her!

P.S. I have a K&N CAI v6 for sale.. PM an offer and ill probably sell it cheap! :) See you guys tonight

I like them where did you get them from?

I bought the halos at least a year ago and bought extra pair of headlights and painted them black and installed the halos myself. Im not sure the website i bought the halos from but alot of companies offer them. The only set that you can buy is from oracle for our trucks.

Teejay4490 said:
The new ex!

You need to lose those running boards like yesterday....lol.

Teejay4490 said:
Ya know I really should.. Come buy this set too!

Haha I ended up not needing the other ones! My tires didn't rub the ones I have so I just kept them on. They ended up getting welded to my buddy's f-150....

I bought the halos at least a year ago and bought extra pair of headlights and painted them black and installed the halos myself. Im not sure the website i bought the halos from but alot of companies offer them. The only set that you can buy is from oracle for our trucks.

They look good... I think I've seen the oracle kit I've just never seen anyone put them in there ex yet. I like those better then the led ones.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back