Part Number For AutoZone Shackles on 91 sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Part Number For AutoZone Shackles on 91 sport

Shotguns2

Reaction score
City, State
Coal City, IL
I need to find some shackles quick, and they dont need to be the toughest things in the world, just something to hold me up. I went to Auto zone and the said they didnt have any kind of shackles at all because they had no clue what I was talking about, so i thought I can find what part number i need right here on the good ol' message board. I need them for a 91 sport i am wanting at least 2'' lift out of them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I performed a Search (very useful function) by typing in Autozone shackles in the search field and came up with Autozone part #81400.

Here is the thread where it came from: Dead Link Removed

WAR153

If you can stand the wait or want tougher shackles go with the Warriors. Part # WAR153. You'll get 1.5" or so of lift. Maybe more. I say get 'em from desert rat- pretty good about quick shipping.

Does this site have a search engine of some sorts i take it?

Yup, one of the best.

At the top of this page there is a menu bar. One of the selections is Search. You can be as generic or detailed as you want.

Back