For Sale - 5.5 Superlift lift kit w/Superlift extended radius arms | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 5.5 Superlift lift kit w/Superlift extended radius arms

I am selling my entire setup from my 94 Ex. It has been extremely good to me but I am finally going full width SAS and will no longer have any need for my kit. The kit come with drop brackets, front 5.5 coil springslong travel R.A.'s, R.A. brackets, extended S.S. Procomp front and rear brake lines, axle over rear brackets, and front and rear shocks. This kit will serve someone very well. I have enjoyed the crap out of it. With this kit I was able to stuff 33's no problem and 35's with minimal trimming. I have invested over 1800 dollars with all the options, but I'm only asking $950 for the entire setup. This is a bolt on and go kit. No welding required. P.M. me with any questions or interest. Cheers and happy wheeling!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You Did Not Mention The Drop Pitman Arm , Otherwise Great Price , Wish I Had Spare Money !

I did forget to mention the pitman arm! Thanks man!

Also comes with pitman arm. :)

I also have for sale 7 Mickey Thompson 33x12.5x15 tires. 5 are Baja Claws and they have varying amounts of tread left, mainly due to extreme camber angles. The other two are Baja MTZ's and they are almost brand new, only about 400 miles on them. I have five of them mounted on rims right now, but will separate when bought. I will add pictures as soon as I can get to my computer.

I forgot to add the price for the tires, I'm asking 900 for the tires and 1050 with the wheels, 5 wheels in all.

Bumpin'. Nobody looking for this??? Let me know!

damn, wish i had the cash for the tires, its a killer deal if they all have a decent amount of tread left

@rickybobby- Damn, I wish you did too! :)

Bump.
Still have everything.

I need to buy the pitman arm if it is the FA600. I can send you an FA400 to keep the kit whole.

Ah man i missed that thread!!!! I dont need it THAT bad lol!! Hey what gears stripped out? your ring gear? You can have the Pitman if its what you need and I may be able to help ya with gears! I sent you a pm!!

Sorry guys! Mines a 400 as well.

Good talking to you, looking forward to finalizing the deal!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And sold! Looking forward to getting this on!

Back