xey the x :) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

xey the x :)

92 x man every thing

stock with 31s
http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy155/ruff19xj/project x/IMG00445-20110623-1542.jpg

2" puck up front 2" full lenght add a leaf
http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy155/ruff19xj/project x/IMG00032-20110814-1132.jpg

4.5 front 5.5 rear
IMG-20120527-00149.jpg

5.5 lift
DSCN1646.jpg

current set is the 4.5 and 5.5 (steering and such is being planned out )

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...That is a cool name and I think it is totally original..:biggthump

Your Front End Alignment Looks Like Mine haha , But None The Less Your Rig Looks Sweet With The Swampers on It !!

Your Front End Alignment Looks Like Mine haha , But None The Less Your Rig Looks Sweet With The Swampers on It !!

bawwwahhhaa i call that the sad smile ya did not drive too well like that so dropped down for a bit, h

Haha Right , Mine Has Been Like That Since 06-07 ish , Never Had an Alignment ,
I Would Upgrade To The Warn premium Locking Hubs , Only Said that because it looks like you have the Auto locking hubs still !

hows it drive like that? mine was not safe

mine has manual hubs :) and has i have a spare set too!

Just my eyes playing tricks with me , Well it doesn't drive Properly that's for sure , It pulls hard to the Right while driving at any speed , Starts to wobble pretty bad at 72-78 and then clears up above 80 , but I've managed to drive it for about 10k miles after the lift up front , but I do need to fix it when I Buy new Tires , Never Bought a New set of Tires for this thing yet , Bought all my tires used from the same guy , Bmxking5 Bryan on here , I've bout 3 sets , stock mud tires on Saw blade rims, The Black cragar rims on 31 mud rovers , then his set of 33"s haha , Needless to say I've been Dreading buying new Tires for this rig

nice x

Back