Request: 02 explorer radio wiring diagram | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Request: 02 explorer radio wiring diagram

h.e.a.t.

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mountaineer
If anybody can post a wiring diagram or at least point me toward one it would be greatly appreciated. I did a search and couldnt find one for a 2002 model with the in dash 6 disc changer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You have mail

Hey NCRanchero, I'd like to see that diagram as well... can you post it here, or a link?

thechosenone, you have mail.

skeeter123 you need to update your profile with an email addy and I'll send it to you too. It's not from a site you can access so a link would do no good and with the new rules pertaining to copyrights I'll only post what's 100% mine now.

Can I get some love, too?

Thanks in advance!

-TD

Can someone send me the wiring diagram also. I have the 6 cd changer but the loading mechanism doesn't work. I'm thinking of an after market head unit but am not sure how the controls (volume, presets) work from the steering wheel work.

Can someone send me the wiring diagram also. I have the 6 cd changer but the loading mechanism doesn't work. I'm thinking of an after market head unit but am not sure how the controls (volume, presets) work from the steering wheel work.

Quandry, many aftermarket head units are compatible with the steering wheel controls. This is accomplished with an adapter. Check sites like www.crutchfield.com, www.sonicelectronix.com for the model you are interested in and see if the adapter is available.

You have mail, quandry.

would you mind sending me a copy of the diagram as well Im trying to connect my aftermarket hu to the factory sub Is the 02 the same as the 03 for this?

would you mind sending me a copy of the diagram as well Im trying to connect my aftermarket hu to the factory sub Is the 02 the same as the 03 for this?

Sending you the 2003.

Hello
is it possible to get that pin layout
thank you

Hello
thank you

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

I can PM it to you when I get home tonight. :biggthump

Hello
thank you

Check your PM. I scanned the pin outs from my '02 shop wiring diagrams.

Hope it helps out. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back