Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok i know were still out there! im getting my 31 TR Gaurd Dogs soon (i hope) whos down for something this month??

Since odds are I won't make it to afn's this year x.x I'm up for some local r and r

Since odds are I won't make it to afn's this year x.x I'm up for some local r and r

Sweet. Who else is down for something?? With school and work for me still it'd have to be on a weekend.

im in manchester nj. down for anything. got an 89b2

colliers mills is an ok place. its not that big. the fishing is good. but dont get caught there after dark the 5-0 dosent mess around, not to mention the 2 police shooting ranges on that property

colliers mills is an ok place. its not that big. the fishing is good. but dont get caught there after dark the 5-0 dosent mess around, not to mention the 2 police shooting ranges on that property

woahhhhhh okayyy lol nvm then haha

Are you still able to wheel in Mahwah legally? I used to go there pretty often when I lived in Jersey but I haven't been there since probably 2005. Will the cops still hassle you if you show up with a dirt bike? I'd like to take my dualsport of the Jeep out there sometime this summer if any one is going.

It was never legal to go wheeling up in Mahwah, It's just that the cops dont care that you do unless you start acting like an idiot up there. Unless you bother the residents that live up there the Mahwah PD has better things to do than harass a bunch of people out to have a good time. That being said, the State and County agencies that do go up there on occasion to conduct drills will slap you with a fine if you happen to run into them. I go up there pretty frequently and have from time to time run accross law enforcement only twice but was able to get out of it with little more than a warning each time due to my involvement with EMS and Search and Rescue...

anyone want to do a run soon? i dont really have a spot worth anything around me so anyone have ideas??

anyone want to do a run soon? i dont really have a spot worth anything around me so anyone have ideas??

I would love to go on a run but don't have the time nor can't afford to break my only truck...

How about next weekend a trip into wharton forest? on saturday the 7th? lets see some interest and we can get something organized? But I want true interest not 10 responses and 3 show up haha.

I'm going for inspection tomorrow. If I pass, I hope to be in! My son has been asking to go for a ride in daddy's truck for a while now!

I would definately be down for that however I can't give a definite yes because my graduation party is the 8th. As long as everything goes smoothly I'm in

Well that's 2 maybe's I know we can do better though everyone join in

I'm on call for work, but I'll check to see if I can get coverage for the day. If I can then I'm in.

Well looks like the party's gonna need m and my truck to set up saturday so I'm out :\ if Anyone wants to either postpone this or do another run on the Saturday after (13 th I think) i'd be good for then

What about up north, isn't there a crew that goes regularly up in Mahwah.

I go up in Mahwah fairly often but I'm so James up for the next few weeks I don't think I'll be able to get out. Possibly could go on the 8th but I'm not 100% sure yet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Off topic...just saw a lifted green first gen (limited?) in Hamilton with Colorado plates...anyone know who this is? It was the spitting image of my truck!

Back