Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 Ex XLT 4x4,4Rnr Trail
WE may be checking Etis daily, but the dogs are impatient too...:notworthy
chloe-explorer.jpg

three-husklies-explorer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice to see my name in lights! Decided to take delivery of the Explorer this week. Looks like no new incentives until August, but who knows? Can't stand to see Storm our there and not being driven. Yours will be here before you know it! It is the best feeling in the world when it arrives!

:chug:

Ha ha ha!!! I'm waiting in anticipation with you...and so are my pups! Hope yours comes soon and mine shortly after that!! Good luck! Beautiful "kids" by the way! Our two labs take up more room than we've got, how do you handle 3? ;-)

Just got word that my Ex is at the rail yard in Mpls waiting to be transported down to the dealer I purchased from....Hoping to have it by this weekend...we'll see but getting the jitters waiting to hear if they'll have it for me...

What was your order date Sioux Falls?

Not the question to ask... 2/7/2012. Mine had some unexplained delays so not the typical order timeline...

Ugh!! I hope mine doesnt have any of those delays your talking about!! Right now I am driving my Murano with $3000 in hail damage and am dying to get into my better looking vehicle soon! We traded it off with the damage, but it looks so terrible, I am embarrased to be seen in it!! I cant imagine driving it for a few more months! Hoping things are right on track for me and that I'll be in my new ride by the middle or end of July! Fingers crossed!!

WE may be checking Etis daily, but the dogs are impatient too...:notworthy...
That’s hilarious, Toddy; I actually laughed out loud! :biggthump

...Decided to take delivery of the Explorer this week...Can't stand to see Storm our there and not being driven. Yours will be here before you know it! It is the best feeling in the world when it arrives!

:chug:
Talk about awesome news, RonJrSVCMGR! When is the first road trip scheduled?

Just got word that my Ex is at the rail yard in Mpls waiting to be transported down to the dealer I purchased from....Hoping to have it by this weekend...we'll see but getting the jitters waiting to hear if they'll have it for me...
It should be right around the corner, Sioux Falls. Take some deep breathes! ;)

Ugh!! I hope mine doesnt have any of those delays your talking about!!...Hoping things are right on track for me and that I'll be in my new ride by the middle or end of July! Fingers crossed!!
JUtecht,

I quickly checked in on your order and things are still on track. Drop me a line if you feel the urge for an update! :)

Cory

Definitely the week of July 30th (vacation), but will most likely hit the coast of Maine wellll before then....

Guess what came yesterday????

Sally-computerWs.jpg

The pups announce their support officially!
Sardine-dogs_ws.jpg

Congrats Toddy! What's your build date? Mine was supposed to be on the 29th but I have seen no change in either Etis or Syncmyride. The sticker still says the 29th.

Congrats Toddy! What's your build date? Mine was supposed to be on the 29th but I have seen no change in either Etis or Syncmyride. The sticker still says the 29th.

Hi Since95! Hope you get an update soon. Our build date is July 12:) Wonder how long til delivery after that? Just thrilled to have some information and know things are moving forward. Seems like some orders stall for weeks, e.g. SiouxFalls, and others move right along. But the waiting will be worth it and in the meantime I'm having fun posting silly pics and reading about all the fun trips people are taking in their spiffy Explorers!

Congrats on the sticker and build date!

I'ts funny I chased a guy down in my neighborhood the other day with a 2012 ruby red ex just so I could get a look at it. I think the guy thought I was a nutcase or something at first. When I asked him about his ex he just went on and on about how much he loves it and even offered to take me for a ride. And here I thought I was the creepy one for chasing him down to see his car.

I hope it won't be too much longer for either of us.

Guess what came yesterday????...

The pups announce their support officially!
Sardine-dogs_ws.jpg
Congratulations on the window sticker, Toddy! :party:

I can’t wait to see more of those adorable pups!

Since95,

We can have two parties today because it was your Explorer’s birthday on the 29th! :party:

Cory

Ha ha ha!!! I'm waiting in anticipation with you...and so are my pups! Hope yours comes soon and mine shortly after that!! Good luck! Beautiful "kids" by the way! Our two labs take up more room than we've got, how do you handle 3? ;-)

JUtecht, the three dogs definitely keep us busy! How about some pics of your two fur kids? Can't wait to get our three in the Explorer. Hands down, we'll have the hairiest one here...lol!

Did you just start a new meme, Toddy? ExplorerDogz!

Cory

I like that...soon they won't be sardine dogs anymore, they'll be ExplorerDogz! Right now they are "we don't go anywhere in mom's car cause we don't want to mess up the trade in and we don't fit in dad's mustang" dogs:-( That is getting really old. But it's so hot right now that we wouldn't have them in the car too much anyway.

Congrats on the sticker and build date!

I'ts funny I chased a guy down in my neighborhood the other day with a 2012 ruby red ex just so I could get a look at it. I think the guy thought I was a nutcase or something at first. When I asked him about his ex he just went on and on about how much he loves it and even offered to take me for a ride. And here I thought I was the creepy one for chasing him down to see his car.

I hope it won't be too much longer for either of us.

I hope you are feeling that disturbance in the force you've been waiting for! Anything on SyncMyRide yet? Is it possible the holiday could slow things a bit?

We were leaving the grocery store a few days after placing the order and we saw an Ex, pretty sure it was an '11, and I stopped over to say hi to the owner all giddy. He practically snarled at me and told me what a piece of "insert four letter word here" his car had been and how his tail pipe melted his rear bumper, etc. I was terrified we had just made a very expensive mistake and that's actually how I found this forum, looking for that bumper issue online. I really haven't found anything yet to suggest that has been happening to people...phew! Then today we spied a brand new Taurus SHO at a Chipotle while out to lunch. It was green gem metallic like our Ex will be and gorgeous. This baby had manufacturer plates from Michigan and had everything on it. Nice to get a peek at those when you can. Fun to have some eye candy while we wait!
-Toddy

I hope you are feeling that disturbance in the force you've been waiting for! Anything on SyncMyRide yet? Is it possible the holiday could slow things a bit?

I am feeling a disturbance but not on SyncMyRide yet. I still get the VIN validation error but I have it on good authority (Cory) that mine has been built and Etis actually shows a build date of 6/29. It doesn't show any other differences though.

Still don't know when it will be delivered.

...Can't wait to get our three in the Explorer. Hands down, we'll have the hairiest one here...lol!...
I bet, Toddy; get the lint brush ready! :bsnicker:

I am feeling a disturbance...I have it on good authority (Cory) that mine has been built...Still don't know when it will be delivered.
Since95,

As Yoda might say, “Learning you are, young Padawan!” ;) I see your order is now awaiting shipment with an ETA of 7/13/2012, but it’s still subject to change.

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back