My 2013 Tuxedo Black Metallic Limited!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Tuxedo Black Metallic Limited!!!

boltsfan17

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited 4WD
It's coming on 3 months since I have owned my 2013 Tuxedo Black Metallic Limited Explorer. Despite a few MFT issues, this has been one of my most favorite vehicles I've ever owned. I took this photo a few weeks ago on a recent camping trip in Kings Canyon National Park.

IMG4712HDR2-L.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Beautiful pic, not that familiar with the new colors, if it is anything like the black metallic I saw on a recent Edge then WoW. Stellar color.

Sweet pic, love all the reflections. Tuxedo Black is a great color. I have the same color on my XLT....How did you get the picture in the post?

A very beautiful picture. Very good.

Thank you everyone.

GRNMACHINE - It's the same color as on the Edge.

Alexander - Thanks.

GeoMimi89 - You have to click on the yellow box with the mountain above where you type to insert a picture. In order to do that, you have to upload your picture to a photo site such as SmugMug, which is the one I use. You are basically inserting the link where your picture is and it will show on your post.

Did you photo edit this picture at all?
I'd be interested to know the settings of your camera (DSLR).

Thanks!
Matt

Did you photo edit this picture at all?
I'd be interested to know the settings of your camera (DSLR).

Thanks!
Matt

Yes, I did do some editing to this picture. I created an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo. It's not a setting on the camera. Are you familiar with HDR?

Thanks for the info on inserting a picture to your post!

Beautiful photo, very nice!!!

Hey Coronel how about a pic of yours?

Nice Ex! Great photo!

Beautiful! But I'm biased since mine looks just like it and is about the same age. Loving mine too other than a couple minor issues that I haven't even gone to dealer about yet. Enjoy!

Back