What's your MFT wallpaper? Please share!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your MFT wallpaper? Please share!!

boltsfan17

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited 4WD
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone has as their MFT wallpaper. Here is what I'm currently using:

photo-M.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Storm Trooper.... what else? :D

picture.php

I changed my wallpaper the day after I brought the X home to this:
picture.php

Yesterday I started playing with wallpapers and uploaded a few more:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We haven't any clue what you guys/gals look like, lol! Of course we could use our imaginations..... :D

We need a contest for this one....

I haven't got my ride yet, but I will get it just in time for football season...so here's a copy of my first wall paper...not scaled to size yet. I'm working on that! ;-)

huskers_burst_wallpaper_1024.jpg

I haven't got my ride yet, but I will get it just in time for football season...so here's a copy of my first wall paper...not scaled to size yet. I'm working on that! ;-)

huskers_burst_wallpaper_1024.jpg

I can size it for you if you like and place it on my MFT Wallpapers website to download. Just let me know.

BoltsFan17, that would be awesome. I sized one using 'Preview' on my mac, and saved it as a .jpg but I'm not sure I got it right--and no way to tell until I get my ride. If you'd do a couple Husker ones for me I would love it! Plus, there's another Husker fan on here too who ordered and I'm sure they'd like it too! Thanks a bunch!!

BoltsFan17, that would be awesome. I sized one using 'Preview' on my mac, and saved it as a .jpg but I'm not sure I got it right--and no way to tell until I get my ride. If you'd do a couple Husker ones for me I would love it! Plus, there's another Husker fan on here too who ordered and I'm sure they'd like it too! Thanks a bunch!!

I resize pictures in Photoshop on my Mac. Besides the picture you posted in the thread, can you send me a link to the other Huskers picture you want resized. I will do it this afternoon when I go home on my lunch break.

Here is my MFT wallpaper site:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/22760682_pCLJPG#!i=1825680373&k=vj8nMvF

What size are your wallpaper pics? Mine doesn't fill all the way to the edges horizontally.
By the way, my wallpaper is the same as my avatar. Skyar, the male and Kira the female who is no longer with me. Gone to join my other 2 in a better place.

Peter

What size are your wallpaper pics? Mine doesn't fill all the way to the edges horizontally.
By the way, my wallpaper is the same as my avatar. Skyar, the male and Kira the female who is no longer with me. Gone to join my other 2 in a better place.

Peter

The size for MFT wallpapers is 800x384

Here is our lovely bunch at my son's 4th birthday party this year!!! :cool: Been meaning to update it with our new family pic but keep forgetting to resize the pic!!

2012-05-18_22-04-40_962.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

picture.php

picture.php

Back