Moab 2013 - May 10-12 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Which weekend is best? (May 10-12 is best for me)

• Weekend of May 10-12

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Weekend of May 17-20

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pit Bull Rocker's are on backorder with no production date available. That's for the 37-15.

Rick mentioned this to me today so I need to get in here and make sure I know when you are going.
I'll plan around whatever everyone decides.
I think I might actually make another Moab trip with you guys (I made truckhaven so it's a real possibility).

Yeah is there a confirmed date? And how about a 37" 15 group buy lol I'm gonna need rubber too!

Yeah is there a confirmed date? And how about a 37" 15 group buy lol I'm gonna need rubber too!

If I'm going, you are going. I haven't wheeled with you in what... 10+ yrs?
I think I'll be in CS in a cpl months for work. I'll contribute to the rubber fund if needed. I wanna see the Y2K crew out there again.

Was I there in Y2K, I can't remember.

2000, 2001, 2002... hell I don't remember either but you were there when I was last with this group so you have to come down too.

Date set!!!

Drum roll .........

and the winner is.........

MAY 10-12

or however long you want to stay; come early; stay late.

Rick and I usually arrive Thursday late evening and leave Monday am, especially because I'm still working.

If I'm going, you are going. I haven't wheeled with you in what... 10+ yrs?
I think I'll be in CS in a cpl months for work. I'll contribute to the rubber fund if needed. I wanna see the Y2K crew out there again.

Wow yeah its been a while I'm about an hour and a half south springs. Any contributions are always welcome.

Kevin its that age thing they say the memory is the first to go!

May 10th it is see yall then!

I'll be there by the 10th. Am I still welcome if I bring a J**p instead of an Explorer? :p:

Chances are I'll be taking an Explorer though. I doubt I'll buy the Jeep by then.

Still in!

Currently trying to get the girlfriend pregnant so we can sell the child on the black market so i can buy tires.

:p:

Still in!

Currently trying to get the girlfriend pregnant so we can sell the child on the black market so i can buy tires.

:p:

Ha Ha, FYI, you get better return on your investment for blonde ones:eek:

Well crap, im screwed. We're both dark people. :D

I just bought a new (to me) '94 X 4-door yesturday so...

MOAB! MOAB! MOAB! :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just bought a new (to me) '94 X 4-door yesturday so...

Get it ready. You know Kevin an I both drive like Stevie Wonder so we're gonna need your spotting skills in pritchett again!

Back