• Register Today It's free!

Super awesome mod!!

02exploderx

Reaction score
City, State
Minneapolis MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 explorer limited
Just got this stuff a few weeks ago and it is amazing stuff!! Works great to give your ride a different look for super cheap! Go to www.dipyourcar.com i did this to my Audi in a few hours and it looks great. Super durable and anyone can do it, im ordering the rim kit this weekend so i can give the explorer a little something extra too!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did my rims on my powerstroke like that along with the badges holds up real good

im ordering paint for my wheels and was possibly thinking about doing the trim. when i do i will post pics. i have been thinking about it for awhile

What is the "super awesome mod"? Are we just talking about plastidip?

Yes, did you click the link?

I have a few things done on the Saab, winter wheels will probably get a coating. Once the explorer is up in running order it will be getting some as well.

What is the "super awesome mod"? Are we just talking about plastidip?

Yes, did you click the link?

Well, yeah, I was going to- but I would have expected the OP to at least post a picture of something rather than just link to a website. Kind of a weird post if you ask me, even though nobody did... :)

Yeah, a pic would be great. Im not going to search the site to see what they might have done to an Explorer. After glancing at the site Im not even sure what it is thats going on lol.

Well if the SUPER AWESOME MOD....is really just plastidip then the op clearly hasn't done his HW.

Just another newbie who thinks he's the first person to do a mod.

I "SUPER AWESOME MOD'D" the grille and front bumper on my Ranger. ;)

DSCF2060.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

I also sold a '00 Ex to a buddy of mine, he wants to "SUPER AWESOME MOD" the entire truck. I'll get some pics up here if he ever does it.

:banghead:

My friend plasti dipped his entire Accord. Looks like poop. But for certain applications it works.

Back