lifted 2007 explorer | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

lifted 2007 explorer

I am interested in the kit to lift my explorer eddie bauer 2007 who can please contact me to offer me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where did you get the Fender Flares? I have been looking for some and they are hard to find

I have a lifted 2007 Iron Man ford explorer. i have a 3 inch body lift and installing roadbully strut spacers this weekend for around a 6" total lift. soon to have 18" wheels and 33's. Just wondering if anyone else had attempted this so we could help each other out. The body lift was a huge pain.

Where did you find the body kit? Or did you have it custom made?

kinda custom

You guys can get the truxxx lift anywhere online. The body lift is a performance accessories pa-883 kit. Its made for the ranger but you can use it with some modification to get your x 3 inches higher.

Yea. Use the ranger body lift. But u only need part of it and it does take modification and some mechanical ability.

maybe i take my ability for granted but it didnt seem at all that difficult. The worst part was going back to the store for the proper length bolts. . . Oh and those stupid pucks. Pry bar and a friend works very well.

Modifying the steering extension, making a new rebar for the front. Dealing with the welded on rear hitch and reinstalling the bumper covers is the hardest part. Simply relocating bumpers with brackets is not an option us 07+ guys have as they are different than the 2005's.

What did you do to get that lift

Now I wanna get 4th gen just so I can make it look this awesome. haha

Of course I read if I remember correctly you said I wouldn't be able to put 33 12.50 r20 on my explorer

theres a kid on here with 35's on his x with the truxxx lift and 3in body. Cant remember the name. so 33 with a truxxx isnt that hard to conceive actually.

Renzay

Will I use all parts in the kit 883

Sorry guys. Been a while. Had a sick kid in the hospital. I'm currently dropping the front differential a little to take some of the angle out of the cv axles. I have the really tall 2.5 inch road bully spacers so my axles would bind At full suspension drop so I'm fixing that issue now. I noticed a post mentioning 35's. I don't see how this is possible. I have the largest spacers offered, the 3 inch body lift, control arms, and dropped the front diff, and 33x12.50 are all it will fit without rubbing on every bump or turn.

I hope your kid is feeling better!

I was curious if you could jam some 35's in there. There is a x with truxxx and body with 35's but i am not sure how it rides. Cant get any info on it. No way some skinny 35's woujdl fit? 35.10.50? Im just waiting for my tires to go and I am actually going to get rid of all lifts. Having a kid and its only two wheel drive. No money to invest in the truck for quite awhile. Maybe in a couple years Ill pick up another 4h gen 4wd and really mess with it.

How is the diff drop going? R u putting in New mounting brackets or is it a custom one off kinda thing?

Sorry guys. Been a while. Had a sick kid in the hospital. I'm currently dropping the front differential a little to take some of the angle out of the cv axles. I have the really tall 2.5 inch road bully spacers so my axles would bind At full suspension drop so I'm fixing that issue now. I noticed a post mentioning 35's. I don't see how this is possible. I have the largest spacers offered, the 3 inch body lift, control arms, and dropped the front diff, and 33x12.50 are all it will fit without rubbing on every bump or turn.

Hope your kid is recovering well!

I think the diff drop is a good idea for reducing CV binding in your situation.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow these lifted 4th gens look sick. I just got an 06 EB, lovin it. wasn't sure that I wanted to lift it or anything, but you guys made up my mind for me!!

Back