Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 218 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See this is the bumper that I would like to have.
RMEF003_l.jpg

I could ask fled if he could do a cardboard mockup of it for you?

Would you be able to see if he would be willing to make a few cut outs? or even just a simple drawn up template on a sheet of paper with measurements and what not? Id be awesome and greatly appreciated.. The guy whos trying to piece how much it would cost to have him build one said it would make things easier..

I took the Explorer wheeling today, got to test the new sliders and they held up well.
IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

Great pics! Glad to hear the sliders held up...those look like some great trails.

Yea it's a nice little park here in TN called Wooly's off road. If you watch Xtreme 4x4, that were they come to test out there rigs. Sliders did great, will feel a lot better when I get my BTF control arms. I busted another set of boots on the ball joints today.

Here's a couple more pic's from today.
IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

Free bath courtesy of mother nature! You've got to love Florida weather...
-AE69-4B46-B0D2-0D8CCDEE68D1-4407-0000047445596B76.jpg

Why don't you send some rain this way? I haven't mowed my yard in almost 2 months...

Ride looks good! I cleaned mine up the other night and need to snap some pictures for fun.

I'm ready for snow already lol

We normally get a decent amount of snow, but last year we had ONE day of snow and that was it... I didn't even have to shovel my driveway.

We normally get a decent amount of snow, but last year we had ONE day of snow and that was it... I didn't even have to shovel my driveway.

Same here, the only storm I got was going to be minimal in my area, so I drove 4hrs straight into the storm to Rhode Island just to sit in a plow truck for 16hrs.

Why don't you send some rain this way? I haven't mowed my yard in almost 2 months...

Ride looks good! I cleaned mine up the other night and need to snap some pictures for fun.

I can't even get to my shed to get my mower out... Had about 8" yesterday and looking at another 4"-5" today. If it rains again this weekend as much as it did yesterday I'm going to do some urban kayaking...

My work in progress...
photo6.jpg

Blacked out tails and limo tint on everything but the windshield
photo-1.jpg

6,000K Driving lights in the grill, 8,000K Hi's and Low's
photo.jpg

Damn.

-F97C-416E-A3B0-F4E15B07515E-3373-000002B208A563FA.jpg

Brian all I can say is OUUUCCCHHHHH! that had to hurt. Was that the tread wrights that did that. Or did you hit something that caused it. I was thinking about ordering a set but after looking at this I may be rethinking it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back