• Register Today It's free!

Superlift 4in leafs

Rich91

Reaction score
City, State
Sunrise, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer
So i'm planning on getting these cause doing a SOA would bring my expo to high in the back . i have 3 inch lift spindles in the front with an 1 to 1.5 TT . So i know i need to buy the rear box kit that has all the bushings and other parts. just wondering if there is anything else i need or should be concerned with or are these just a bolt in .

And if someone has the link to the sticky for this install that would be greatly appreciated, i cant seem to find it.

Also if anyone has these and could give some input on how the ride and other stuff that would also help , thanks

-Rich

I can say the superlift springs are soft and require a good shock, the standard superide shocks certainly dont cut it, they flex well and ride well other wise

What shocks do you recommend . This is primarily a daily driver . Very little offload use

Honestly i cant say, i was always a rancho 9500 fan but havent put any other shock on the superlift kit yet. Hell try the superlift gas shocks ive been wanting to but could only afford another set of the super rides

Back