• Register Today It's free!

Hey

ExploderExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer Sport
I got a lot of help from this site in the past, so I thought joining the forum would be beneficial. I have a black 2001 Ford Explorer Sport SOHC v6 2wd. No modifications. I like my music and have installed a sound system. It's two 12" 1300w Sony xplods and a Boss 1500 Phantom power amp with a JVC face. My friends started calling it the exploder. I love my explorer. It does have a good scrape/dent on the driver side rear quarter panel from one of those pesky houses jumping out at me.

2758137-S1400x700.0.jpg

Good little truck

Thanks for the help in the past, I hope to maybe help ya'll!

(PS: If anyone has running boards, front grille guard, or tail light guards for sale or you know where i can get them cheap let me know!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Really nice truck, nice and clean. Craigslist always a good find for those running boards and grille guards, thats where i got mine for real cheap.

Seriously, craigslist. I got a huge westin brush guard off some full size truck for $65 (the guy had no clue what he was selling, but he was tired of it being in his garage). I of course made sure it looked good on my truck before buying, and it did, so after that I got some custom mounts welded up and installed for $60, and these things seem 100 times better than what the company would have sent. So watch craigslist for deals. They'rs sure to come up.

Thanks man. yesterday i used "Mother's back to black" stuff for the plastic trim. It looks allot better. I also just paint matched my paint and patched up the scrapes to make it look a little better. Better to have rough crappy black scrapes than white and yellow scrapes I think.

Thanks! You mean when i wanna replace the tweeters or my new sub?

Back