Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not surprised. This Kodiak Brown is a great color.

Count me in! I had a hard time finding the Kodiak Brown with Charcoal Black in my area so I ordered mine today although dealer said their orders don't submit until Wednesday, The wait begins. Saw previous post from you Helicopter that help solidify the Kodiak Brown decision. It was between that and Sterling Gray.

Nothing easier to keep clean and looks better in the sun than the Platinum White Metallic. So many compliments and so few in our area. I am sure that will change....

I have the 2011 ltd golden bronze and i always get compliments !!

Count me in! I had a hard time finding the Kodiak Brown with Charcoal Black in my area so I ordered mine today although dealer said their orders don't submit until Wednesday, The wait begins. Saw previous post from you Helicopter that help solidify the Kodiak Brown decision. It was between that and Sterling Gray.

Congrats on your order and I'm glad I could help. I had the same color in mind, until I saw another member's photos of his KB Explorer. I was still a little worried if I'd like it in person since I couldn't find one on a lot to look at. I took the chance, and I'm glad I did. I like it more and more every day. You really have to see it in person... I still can't get a decent photo of it.

Ford is pumping them out pretty quickly. It was exactly 5 weeks from order to delivery. The waiting was tough, but it went quickly.

Love the brown

Although I like the siver and green, I am done with dark colors, I have tri plat white. Love it

I get a lot comments and It looks clean all the time. Darker colors look dirty in a few minutes in my neck of the woods with dust, pollen, mud, rain and snow.

Amen, Spitfisher.

It is all about the two-tone folks!

With or without the gold accent stripe:

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

They are bring back the ole Pinto 2 tones- wondering if wood paneling is next?

Nothing easier to keep clean and looks better in the sun than the Platinum White Metallic. So many compliments and so few in our area. I am sure that will change....

In my area white and "pearl" high end SUV's are everywhere. I did not realize how many there were until I got my Ex and started noticing.

And, while it's all personal taste and you can't go wrong with what you prefer, brown does not work for me.

Back