Radio not shutting off... Missing station info... Sync Travel wrong fuel price.. TSB! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Radio not shutting off... Missing station info... Sync Travel wrong fuel price.. TSB!

RonJrSVCMGR

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Gilford, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 Ford Explorer Limited
A Technical service bulletin has been released for folks with the above symptoms. If you are NOT experiencing these, then do not upgrade (per the TSB). Call your dealership if you are experiencing these issues.

Any idea what the fix is? I've been having recent issues with the radio coming on after the door is opened and then not being able to turn it off. I, like others, have reset my system many times and I do have the latest software update. The radio not turning off has only happened three times but otherwise MFT has been working for me. I worry about having someone try to fix it and making things worse. Thanks!

A Technical service bulletin has been released for folks with the above symptoms. If you are NOT experiencing these, then do not upgrade (per the TSB). Call your dealership if you are experiencing these issues.

If this is a software update that fixes possible bugs that could cause this stuff, why wouldn't they put it on syncmyride for everyone to load? The Ford development and release cycle for MFT continues to boggle me.

It is a software reprogramming that requires a Ford dealer download via landline instead of the usual wireless or USB software program.

Back