Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

Hey, where did you get that tent that fits in the back of the truck? I have been looking for one for a year now!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great looking Trac! What size are the Generals it's wearing now?

thanks! 255/60/18. they have been great for me! i have 40k on them and still going strong.

Hey, where did you get that tent that fits in the back of the truck? I have been looking for one for a year now!

I got it on the sportz by napier website 2 years ago for $50! I dont think that they carry it anymore.

Think this will be my last post. (On this thread) GL All!! :)

Machine

IMG_20120512_170556.jpg

Had my 2007 ST Limited about a month, loving it!

HERES MY 2008 WITH 24'S

032.jpg

I plasti dipped the roof rack and chrome under the step bars.
1a49052e.jpg

Just remove the roof rails bro!! XD

I took them off but I thought it just didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

The plasti dip on the front grille, could you provide a more frontal view? I'm thinking of doing the same thing but I want to see the contrast from the glossy black to flat black looks. The pics you have show it but it disappears in the black. Otherwise it looks good from the angle you have it.

The plasti dip on the front grille, could you provide a more frontal view? I'm thinking of doing the same thing but I want to see the contrast from the glossy black to flat black looks. The pics you have show it but it disappears in the black. Otherwise it looks good from the angle you have it.

OK I lied more pics from Machine!!! :D:D

Thanks again stylin99 for the covers!! :salute:

Great looking Adrenalin!! :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back