• Register Today It's free!

A Green Gem funny...

FordMomof3

Reaction score
City, State
S.E. Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT (!!!!)
My daughter's high school group was doing a car wash on Saturday. The Gem wasn't *super* dirty but could use a wash.

So we took it down. While they washed, we played "CAR WASH" on the radio and they were all dancing and singing.

My daughter told me later that someone said "when this car got here, it was black - NOW IT"S GREEN!!" - that made me laugh!

Love my GREEN GREEN GREEN Gem! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's too funny. I like the musical accompaniment with the car wash. Too perfect. I'm still waiting to see more Green Gems on the road here. They are scarce in these parts.

It's nice to have you back! I hope you are getting a chance to get some rest, or at least to catch your breath :D

I have time in the morning to catch my breath but after tomorrow - I'll be around more. Hard to be here and *there* at the same time :) I have now seen 2 - a limited and another XLT here in our city. All of a sudden.

*I* think people saw mine and went "oooooh...." - it's hard to guess what the color will look like until you see it in person. Really really glad we went with this one! :)

OOP - time to go - ttyl.

They must have been 'green' with envy!

Ah, did you see what I did there...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...that was bad - even for you ;)

Homework time.

Nice story, I like the new Ford green.........

Back