Before and after:WHITEOUT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before and after:WHITEOUT

BEFORE
-0A67-40FE-833B-AFD6C8A846D3-3221-00000438D0DAE067.jpg

AFTER
53C-DD4D706E732B-3221-0000043B3C37CE67_zps4576be12.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Much better. Good job.

That looks pretty sweet!

look good

How is that white paint holding up on that bumper?

How is that white paint holding up on that bumper?

Pretty good small chips on the bottom valence because of the rocks

Pretty good small chips on the bottom valence because of the rocks

Did you paint it or take it to a shop? I ask because I know that textured plastic is hard to get paint to stick to. Looks real good in the pics.

Did you paint it or take it to a shop? I ask because I know that textured plastic is hard to get paint to stick to. Looks real good in the pics.

I painted it i applied an adhesive promoter before spraying the primer and its held on good till now

I like it, rims aint my thing but whatever. The rest of the truck is BEAUTIFUL

I'd suggest you do something with those pockets on the front bumper though. Looks ugly gray, looks ugly white. Cut em out and throw fog lights in there, or make air dams. Extra turn signals cuz we all love orange. Fill the pockets with epoxy and paint over?

Why not pop those headlights and turns open one of these days and paint the insides white instead of black?

I like it, rims aint my thing but whatever. The rest of the truck is BEAUTIFUL

I'd suggest you do something with those pockets on the front bumper though. Looks ugly gray, looks ugly white. Cut em out and throw fog lights in there, or make air dams. Extra turn signals cuz we all love orange. Fill the pockets with epoxy and paint over?

6E1-583442DF9CA7-7645-000007A6B63DF189_zps4ca23682.jpg

Heres an updated pic of her ive been thinking of doing something unique with the bumper but havent had time

Why not pop those headlights and turns open one of these days and paint the insides white instead of black?

I have thought about that

Heres an updated pic of her ive been thinking of doing something unique with the bumper but havent had time

Cut the pockets out and run some dryer venting from both into the stock air box, custom CAI. then go to Home Depot and find some mesh or chicken wire and make custom grilles to hide the hose

Cut the pockets out and run some dryer venting from both into the stock air box, custom CAI. then go to Home Depot and find some mesh or chicken wire and make custom grilles to hide the hose

This :thumbsup:

Glad to see you painted your steps too. Kazer had a good idea with the extra ventilation. Looks good man.

what did you do to paint this? it looks great and i want to do the same thing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You did a great job looking really great..
Cool looks how did you done this all Black into white with the same contrast...
But I think you should try to shine it more as other body looking shiny..

Back