syncmyride MFT version not correct | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

syncmyride MFT version not correct

Bwilbourne

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer Limite
My syncmyride MFT version is not correct with the actual MFT version installed in my vehicle. Syncmyride shows version Gen2 - V2.11. The car MFT actually has V3.0.2 installed. I tried using the Sync Status Checker, but it still shows the 2.11 version. Any ideas?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Run a Health Report in your Explorer and it will update syncmyride to the correct version!

Download the software from the site to report an install. Run it - it only takes a second - then take it back to a computer and upload the information. That should correct it.

After my upgrade was done to v3, mine wasn't reported either, so it would not let me download v3.2. After I reported the upgrade, all was fine.

My syncmyride MFT version is not correct with the actual MFT version installed in my vehicle. Syncmyride shows version Gen2 - V2.11. The car MFT actually has V3.0.2 installed. I tried using the Sync Status Checker, but it still shows the 2.11 version. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, Bwilbourne!

All of my systems show you at v3.2.2. Are you still seeing v2.11 and v3.0.2? Let me know!

Rebecca

Rebecca, I finally got mine correct. Now I am trying to help my neighbor with her update. I just ran a vehicle report and logged on to her syncmyride and the versions are not correct either. It is stating that she needs to go to a dealer to get her upgrade but she already has the v3.0.2 upgrade. I should be able to download the v3.2.2 like I did for mine. Any ideas?

Rebecca, I finally got mine correct. Now I am trying to help my neighbor with her update. I just ran a vehicle report and logged on to her syncmyride and the versions are not correct either. It is stating that she needs to go to a dealer to get her upgrade but she already has the v3.0.2 upgrade. I should be able to download the v3.2.2 like I did for mine. Any ideas?

Without having a VIN to look at, I have to assume that she needs to visit her dealer to have FSA 12B36 performed. Once that's complete, within 10 - 15 business days, she'll be able to download 3.2.2 from SYNCMyRide.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, I'm having the same issue and sent you 2 PM's last night with my VIN and details. I tried running a vehicle health report and it failed 3 times before I gave up for the night.

I've had 12b36 performed when the major update was performed at the dealer. I never got it by mail, I was told I had to go into the dealer and they supplied me with the nav card. I also tried several times last night confirming the update and it said it was confirmed yet SMR still shows 2.11.

Thanks

Hi Rebecca, I'm having the same issue and sent you 2 PM's last night with my VIN and details. I tried running a vehicle health report and it failed 3 times before I gave up for the night.

I've had 12b36 performed when the major update was performed at the dealer. I never got it by mail, I was told I had to go into the dealer and they supplied me with the nav card. I also tried several times last night confirming the update and it said it was confirmed yet SMR still shows 2.11.

Thanks

I'm looking at your private messages now. :)

Rebecca

Back