big flat screen... big one... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

big flat screen... big one...

I checked all my service manuals for Samsung.. LCD and LED have a storing temperature as low as -13 fahrenheit.. So your okay.. I doubt you'll ever see that low.. Oddly enough they say -13 for the tv but we were told during certifications by Samsung that we should not expose panels for tv's below freezing whenever possible.. I don't know which one to go by now.. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont have sense only dollars :D

haha nah but seriously deff gonna do the head rest monitors at least

another thing we have to realize is that storage temperature
usage temperature

either way, plans are to make wooden rectangles then hot glue them to the backs

seen here :
Frameglued.jpg

Anyone have ideas how to do the front seats as they dont have head rests?... will i have to surgeon with my seats ?

i dont have sense only dollars :D

haha nah but seriously deff gonna do the head rest monitors at least

another thing we have to realize is that storage temperature
usage temperature

either way, plans are to make wooden rectangles then hot glue them to the backs

seen here : ...
Anyone have ideas how to do the front seats as they dont have head rests?... will i have to surgeon with my seats ?

Pretty sure their is a write up on here on how to install them if I get a chance I'll look for it an post a link.

Pretty sure their is a write up on here on how to install them if I get a chance I'll look for it an post a link.

please do , all i find is the write up on the seats with the rests, not the weird ones i have :/

please do , all i find is the write up on the seats with the rests, not the weird ones i have :/

I looked but apparently the one I was thinking of was for ones with removable headrests.

Back