• Register Today It's free!

For those who now have a sport...

LeFurg

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Fusion SE
What are the width of your wheels. I thought they were 20x8.5J, but I read somewhere online they were 20x9 for the sport. You can see from that sticker on your driver door jam. It will also list tire pressure, VIN, weight, etc.

I only ask because I can't find door jam stickers on Explorer Sports yet online. Here's what I've found on the other models:

Base:
std 17" - 17x7.5J
opt - none

XLT:
std 18" - 18x8.0J
opt 20" - 20x8.5J

Limited:
std 20" - 20x8.5J
opt 20" - 20x8.5J

Sport:
std 20" - 20x ?
opt - none

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try looking up the same 20 inch wheels for the Edge Sel with appearance package.....or the Flex with Titanium package......same wheels.

Thanks Bluelion. They are very very close. But they're actually not the same. For the Flex and appearance packaged Edge, I think they are the same rim, but the explorers rims are more con-caved.

However, you got me looking at the edge sport. The wheels for those are 22 x 9 - pretty close (though design is different).

Thanks again though... It's a mission now. :)

According to Bill, they 20 x 9

Mine says 20 x 9.0J

What are the width of your wheels. I thought they were 20x8.5J, but I read somewhere online they were 20x9 for the sport. You can see from that sticker on your driver door jam. It will also list tire pressure, VIN, weight, etc.

I only ask because I can't find door jam stickers on Explorer Sports yet online. Here's what I've found on the other models:

Base:
std 17" - 17x7.5J
opt - none

XLT:
std 18" - 18x8.0J
opt 20" - 20x8.5J

Limited:
std 20" - 20x8.5J
opt 20" - 20x8.5J

Sport:
std 20" - 20x ?
opt - none
I don't have the Sport but I did check the sticker on the door jam and it does not show tire width only the size, pressure, load index, pressure and VIN, etc.

Peter

@ Kaelin - Wow! that is a RED car!!! :eek:

@ Zackcrazy - Awesome awesome awesome!!

@ both Zack and Kaelin - Thanks to you both. That's what I was looking for. :)

@ Peterk9 - Tire pressure was my bad. That's a different sticker that will say that. Rim size is listed on the white index sticker. It will say (17, 18, 20) x #.#J.... I'm not what the "J" stands for. Link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013...3780621?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item53ef1a8e8d

It is ABOVE where it says "Vital Information" - From the little tiny stacked photos on the left (scroll down those), you'll see a "lifetime powertrain warranty" pic at the bottom. Look at the fourth picture above that (a little white sticker the says "MFD. BY FORD MOTOR CO.") and click on it. Rim and tire info are there. The particular model from the link is a limited - rims = 20x8.5J.

The rim width is what I was looking for (the tire width is within the tire size). :)

Thanks, again peoples - mission accomplished.

Back