• Register Today It's free!

New Sirius Channels

JohnnyDop

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited AWD
Anyone know how to update the radio so it picks up new channels that are added to Sirius.

Channel 340 (Tiesto's Club Life) is new and isnt accessible when i try to Direct Tune to it.

Please help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone know how to update the radio so it picks up new channels that are added to Sirius.

Channel 340 (Tiesto's Club Life) is new and isnt accessible when i try to Direct Tune to it.

Please help.

JohnnyDop,
Some channels are only available for "On Line" listening and 340 is one of them. http://www.siriusxm.com/channellineup

Bobby

Please help.

Hi, JohnnyDop!

Like Bobby said, 340 is an online channel only (Thanks for looking into that, Bobby!). If there's a channel line-up change, we will generally release an update for SiriusXM on the Owner to Owner Forum:

http://boards.synccommunity.com/n/p...=6&listMode=13&nav=messages&webtag=fordsyncmb

Rebecca

Hi, JohnnyDop!

Like Bobby said, 304 is an online channel only (Thanks for looking into that, Bobby!). If there's a channel line-up change, we will generally release an update for SiriusXM on the Owner to Owner Forum:

http://boards.synccommunity.com/n/p...=6&listMode=13&nav=messages&webtag=fordsyncmb

Rebecca

But this says that it can be listened to via radio too....

"Tiesto's Club Life Radio is available in the Dance/Electronic category online and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for smartphones and mobile devices, and by satellite on channel 340 on the SiriusXM Lynx and SiriusXM Edge radios."

But this says that it can be listened to via radio too....

"Tiesto's Club Life Radio is available in the Dance/Electronic category online and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for smartphones and mobile devices, and by satellite on channel 340 on the SiriusXM Lynx and SiriusXM Edge radios."

Those are two portable radios that SiriusXM sells.

Rebecca

Those are two portable radios that SiriusXM sells.

Rebecca

:( :( :( :(

Does Sirius ever issue firmware updates that would allow our radios to pick up the new channels?

:( :( :( :(

Does Sirius ever issue firmware updates that would allow our radios to pick up the new channels?

There's only been one major change in the channel line-up, since I've been here, where SiriusXM released the new stations via an update. So, yes, it does happen, but not often.

Rebecca

The only thing you can do is stream the channel to MFT via the app and bluetooth.

That's too bad it isn't available in our vehicles. Tiesto is great.

The only thing you can do is stream the channel to MFT via the app and bluetooth.

Streaming is higher quality anyway... the only downside is it uses data if you aren't on an unlimited plan.

sirius radios usually update themselves, you shouldn't have to do anything,,

i have been with them since almost day one and enjoy it , seeing as though there are very limited radio stations up here in the Boonies,,,

Back