2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm yet to make it out to this event. I told myself I would go this year but I just had a kid 2.5 wks ago and I don't want to leave the wife and him alone. Next year for sure.

..Did I miss anyone?

In crowd

Stic-o
Zukman and Zukmam
Rick
Maniak
rjcooperss396
Dave Alfaro
Keeper0311
Tbars4
DaExplorer
CjExplorer

Newbies to Truckhaven

RoyR7
HBRichman

I'm going to be there. I'm staying at Ocotillo off of split mountain rd. but I plan on coming over to truck haven and trying to find everyone.

Thursday
10/25/2012
Hi: 90°

Friday
10/26/2012
Hi: 88°

Saturday
10/27/2012
Hi: 91°

Great weather:bounce:

Where is DB1 and Froader? I know Dave's rig is back working and Colin has a Explorer again? What gives?:scratch:

..I was hoping they would give a holler by now..:(

..Froader mentioned he was a maybe but hoping he and the family will show...DB_1 hasn't been on much...Hopefully he's been busy working and will show up this weekend..

I think we will not be out till Saturday Morning. Bye the time I pick up the trailer get everything loaded, and sit in traffic:rolleyes: I will not be able to get out till about 11pm, then set up a tent with the 2 little ones who will not sleep then..... I'll pass.

Will just get all loaded Friday night and then get up really early and head out:D

I'm a maybe...since I munched one of my rear shocks at Big Bear I had to order new ones so i'm waiting for them to come in.

..Did I miss anyone?

In crowd

Stic-o
Zukman and Zukmam
Rick
Maniak
Elgatoprerunner
Dave Alfaro
Keeper0311
Tbars4
DaExplorer
CjExplorer
Sp0rtTr4c

Newbies to Truckhaven

RoyR7
HBRichman

I think I got everyone and hopefully Elgatoprerunner will have his truggy ready and make this event..:D

..:scratch:..Wait a minute...Where are..

Brother of Jefe
Boomer12
Ritsui
R.J.

and the rest of the cast of characters?

Got my BTF UCA's installed, need to add a camber kit to the passenger side so I can get the alignment done. Should be able to knock that out tomorrow after school. I would be doing that tonight, but stupid homework getting in the way.

Newbie might not b making it

:(

Boss told me today that there is a very good chance that "work" is in order this Sunday. I'll have something more concrete tomorrow...but by the sound of it today, truckhaven for the newbie is not looking good.

Sorry guys...was looking forward to it...just finished installing my rigid lights for the night ride too.

Hoping for the best.

Boss told me today that there is a very good chance that "work" is in order this Sunday. I'll have something more concrete tomorrow...but by the sound of it today, truckhaven for the newbie is not looking good.

Sorry guys...was looking forward to it...just finished installing my rigid lights for the night ride too.

Hoping for the best.

Come out just for Saturday, Not really much happening Sundays anyway. Buy noon almost everyone is heading home.

Got some new sneakers on the Ex today. Needed a little more meat for the Truckhaven trip. Almost ready, We will be packing up Thursday afternoon and head out on Friday. Looking froward to seeing those that can make it out.

Hoping for the best.

..Then come out for Friday night and Saturday day/night..I know another Toyota owner is anxious to see your truck and talk to you about it..:D

..:shifty_ey..Don't make me call your cousin...:p:

I'll be coming out just for Saturday as well. Found out instead of only working Fri, gotta work Sunday as well. I'll be out there around noonish. My 3rd gen and I can't wait! C ya Saturday.

Been watching this, but with red flag warnings and Santa Ana winds in the forecast it's not going to happen for me...

Someday I'll get back out in the dirt.

Been watching this, but with red flag warnings and Santa Ana *Big W* in the forecast it's not going to happen for me...

Someday I'll get back out in the dirt.

I'm only seeing the warning till Friday night and not for truckhaven area.. Course I don't know all the names of the places on the warning but the pic of warning locations are not at truckhaven.

Truckhaven shows 16mph breeze on Friday and < 10mph for Sat/Sun.

I'm doing my part to keep it away.. I'll have my goggles with me again.. :)

~Mark

...Let the butterflies begin..:D

..I'm working on into the night in order to get done and leave in the a.m...Problem is I'll be tired as all heck by the time I arrive..:confused:

I'm only seeing the warning till Friday night and not for truckhaven area.. Course I don't know all the names of the places on the warning but the pic of warning locations are not at truckhaven.

Truckhaven shows 16mph breeze on Friday and < 10mph for Sat/Sun.

I'm doing my part to keep it away.. I'll have my goggles with me again.. :)

~Mark

Probably his occupation as a USFS firefighter that's keeping him away;)

My shocks came in so it's a mad scramble to get them mounted. All new mounts need to be welded in place but looks like I'll be there Sat. morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ahh.. That makes more sense..

As for me.. The X is loaded, the Tamales are cooked and cooling.. All I have left to do is put the food into the cooler and take off way before sunrise tomorrow..

~Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back