Who's Here From Florida? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Whoa, this got some popularity since I've last been on. A meet up in Janurary would be awesome! It'll give me even more reason to get some mods done! haha. Just wish it'd be a little bit farther north than River Ranch...being a college kid, that's a lot of gas and money for me. But it might be worth it cause that area looks perfect for wheeling!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whoa, this got some popularity since I've last been on. A meet up in Janurary would be awesome! It'll give me even more reason to get some mods done! haha. Just wish it'd be a little bit farther north than River Ranch...being a college kid, that's a lot of gas and money for me. But it might be worth it cause that area looks perfect for wheeling!

I'm a college kid too bro, and a single parent so I feel ya. Especially since my ex only gets 10mpg. It'd be worth it though!

I'll keep my mind open on plans. I'll try to save up so I can make it to the meet if it happens in Jan.

I'll keep my mind open on plans. I'll try to save up so I can make it to the meet if it happens in Jan.

I'll start planning for Jan/Feb. Anyone have any requests or ideas for the meet?

I live in the orlando area!:thumbsup:

ive been to RiverRanch alot , definitely a good place to do some wheelin/meetup but from what i remember your only allowed a few people in , unless you have friends that have property and will let you use their passes .

Hey everybody. Im from tallahassee i have a modded explorer ill try to post pics tommorow it is a 93 sport 6 inch lift 33x12.50 bfg mud terrains pace setter headers skyjacker shocks axle over in the back. It has some problems right now but when it runs its a beast in the mud

ive been to RiverRanch alot , definitely a good place to do some wheelin/meetup but from what i remember your only allowed a few people in , unless you have friends that have property and will let you use their passes .

I can get in like 15-20 people no problem. More if i play my cards right. As long as I clear it with the property owners association first.

At river ranch a group can only be family and one or two guests

At river ranch a group can only be family and one or two guests

I have friends with property there already and have been to events they have planned the same way I'm going to... No worries.

Im liking the enthusiasm (?) guys!!

where is river ranch located

We should all post pics of our Ex's!

Sounds good to me!

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

obviously, she needs a bath :D

River ranch is in BFE. Not really in north Florida at all. But a good place to meet up. 50miles south from Orlando. Pretty much dead center of florida.
My Exploder
IMG-20121022-00293_zps8f7bde8d.jpg

IMG-20121029-00300_zps7109482d.jpg

How close to lakeland/winterhaven?

Your closer to river ranch then me. Its almost directly east from you. Look up river ranch ATV or recreational

I'm in Tampa Bay Area. Town called tarpon springs I are very few explorers out here

Just me and dirt junky rock the explorers out here haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back