Who's Here From Florida? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

We should all post pics of our Ex's!

Cool idea, but wheres yurs? :p

front.jpg

b4.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool idea, but wheres yurs? :p

It'll be up soon enough. Haven't gotten around to getting the pics uploaded to a site yet. I'll work on that now.

AND GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE'S PICS!

Sweet trucks!
Brian, your roof rack is fantastic. Never would have thought of using wood for it.
And Alex, cool! I'm up in Jax. I think there are a few other people who posted living near Orlando.

The only problem with me is because of school i havent had any money to do anything to my ex. So it is completely stock unfortunately.

Sweet trucks!
Brian, your roof rack is fantastic. Never would have thought of using wood for it.
And Alex, cool! I'm up in Jax. I think there are a few other people who posted living near Orlando.

Thanks. I've always liked the wood sides and bed of the old ford pickups. It's all cedar. You should read through the build thread on my registry.

Warrior shackles cost a little more. I ran copperhead Fab for a while had no problems besides the holes being too small for the bolts. Saves that extra few bucks

I was living in Ocala now living in Citrus Springs, which is about 2 1/2-3 hours south of Jacksonville, 2 hours north of Tarpon Springs, and 2 hours west of Orlando. that's just estimated time. i have a 96 Ex 2wd with a 3 inch body and 4 inch Superlift, just need a manual transfer case and a front and rear drive shaft to make it completely 4x4. I'll post pics later

Use to have a badass moto track there in citrus. Is it still up there?

I never knew citrus county had one unless it was just an empty lot someone turned in to one, there's one in ocala called hard rock. Which btw they have a offroad section for trucks and suv's.

Here's 2 pics of my explorer.
IMAG0217-1.jpg

IMAG0820.jpg

Citrus had one then at least. Buddy use to live up there, I rode there a few times before he moved.

A friend of mine said there's never been an actual motocross track in citrus county, but the guy that owns smg built one. Bit it was only for people he knew. How long ago was it when you and your friend have been out there?

Round 2 1/2 3years. Was by jones road? Something like that
Yea that kid Vince and his family own that private one right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the only Jones road i know is in Inverness, which is residential and has always been residential. now thats not far from E. Turner Camp Rd/CR 581 that has a lot of farm land. the one i was talking about was on a privately owned business a guy name Sean own and built for his sons and their friends. the business was SMG Trucking in Crystal River.

Back