Moab 2013 - May 10-12 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Which weekend is best? (May 10-12 is best for me)

• Weekend of May 10-12

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Weekend of May 17-20

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
I may have a back up idea, if I decide not to take Red. It will involve getting an old friend that has since passed from notice on the forum registry. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone planning to come early or stay longer?

Yes, just haven't figured out the dates yet. What were you thinking? Also, are you planning to get a cabin at Canyonlands or are you bringing the camper?

I am leaning towards the motel again because it is not to much more that a RV space and it is a easier and faster to travel without the camper, I would like to spend a 7 day week in Moab and should be OK with early or late arrival

We would spend at least 5 days I would think,I'm trying to dig up a trailer to hook behind the dually so we can at least get home if we kill the Ex.:D

Just want to confirm I will be joining this year... :D

Should be able to make it!!!! But wont be positive tell it gets closer

Im still in! Just sold a kidney on eBay so i have tires on the way! :D

Glad to hear you'll be out there Kris:chug:

James, that's all good until you get drunk and accidentally sell the other kidney:bdrunk:

Not to worry Rick, while the guy was in there getting the 1st one i had him put a "do not remove" sticker on the other one- in case i forget some day. :thumbsup:

:D

I did get a nearly new set of 37" Pitbulls out of the deal though!

Looking forward to this next year! I'm down for Pritchett again as long as HVAC is spotting!

I am going to try to set the record for earliest to bail on a run;).

I have always wanted to go to the Alps, so I decided 1st 2 weeks of next June would be the time. Plan as of now is to fly Dallas to Rome Sunday June 2nd. 4 days exploring Rome then fly to Geneva, Switzerland. Take scenic railroads across for 3 nights in Interlaken and 2 nights in Lucerne, Switzerland. Then on for 1 night in Innsbruck, 3 nights in Salzburg, and 1 or 2 in Vienna, Austria before flying home frome there. Needless to say funds and vacation time for Moab will be nonexistant. Everybody have a blast in Moab, I'll be at home wishing I was there, but looking forward to my Europe trip.

Looking like this trip is gonna be our honeymoon. :D

That rocks!!!:chug:

She picked the honeymoon so i got to pick the wedding spot. We're getting married at Hooters!!!!

:p

...Will this wedding be before or after the days trail run?..:D

...and there is one just outside of Salt Lake...Go figure..:(

What about the chick at the Deli in the supermarket that kept winking and blowing kisses at you? Or the waitress at the brew pud across the street from Canyon Lands that pinched you butt?

Them chicks gonna jealous! ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Woohoo! :chug: Moab honeymoons are great!

101Upchuck.jpg

Back